Oh my

kal17117

thats not the original way they made thai sticks from what i remember

Thai-sticks-and-pipe_result.jpg

Thai cannabis, hugely popular and most easily accessible in the 1970s and 80s, is commonly known as “Thai sticks”, and it’s still one of the most well-known types of cannabis around the globe today – even if some have only heard of it. Thai sticks get their name from the tell-tale red threads that run throughout the marijuana buds, which help to tie the buds around bamboo shoots or other poles while they dry. This process results in an actual stick of marijuana, and once the buds dry, they are very potent, and high in THC content.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 10

15 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

@Whatwentwrong

They ain’t no Thai Sticks, they are the insides of a cannagar lol 

I had no idea about those . . . and just went to google . . . Wow!! Stunned :eek:

eta:  Makes such a difference compared to sticking tobacco in a joint but really, who's going to smoke those?

Edited by schmoak
schtunned
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

insides of a cannagar

Mindful of the Amico’s I’ve smoked in the company of a duck that went to the gym. A fitduck.large.98EE8B55-6EE6-4FAC-92AD-F543CE7D7B38.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bartman said:

large.AA6BA774-A089-4EB2-9184-3967A676B5F3.jpeg

that’s more like I remember them too but the cannabis kebabs looked so nice they needed to be posted.

when I was a kid though, no one had any idea you were supposed to pull the stick out and smoke it as it was. They cut it up and sold it in deals to grind into a spliff.

id forgot all about Thai Stick and thought “hmm, now I have enough weed to Make stupid things with, I wonder what a cannabis cigar would be like”. The Americans do their blunts but they are emptied cigars filled with weed and I felt I could do better and when I googled it Thai stick came up and those kebabs.

i mean, those old school ones look dirty and I’d well smoke one but aren’t we supposed to improve on things. The kebabs look like an improvement to me.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, schmoak said:

I had no idea about those . . . and just went to google . . . Wow!! Stunned :eek:

eta:  Makes such a difference compared to sticking tobacco in a joint but really, who's going to smoke those?

id give it a go like. Wouldn’t pay for it but I’d definitely smoke it.

42 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Wouldn’t pay for it but I’d definitely smoke it.

Thai Stick is cheap as chips out there and when you get used to the odd taste it is a fantastic high. One to be remembered.

I was forced to buy there because they refused my Sativex at customs.

Dubai were fine with it but the man at Bangkok international airport said no. :( 

e2a no skins and grinders to buy. Had to use a plastic bottle with a piece of bamboo to make a DIY bong.

Edited by bartman
  • Like 4

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

if only it was cheap here.

Try making your own. :yep:
I had a go but it was fucking rank. lol It is called Thai stick for reasons other than its country of origin was my thoughts. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

That blunt would literally end me

Just have a few drags then and pass it over the fence dude. lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bartman said:

Just have a few drags then and pass it over the fence dude. lol 

Hah, you'd be giving lisa and milhouse blowbacks behind the quickiemart and then planting that diddly doobie in principle skinners car before tipping off Wiggum. 

It's my diddley duty to bogart this shit. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bartman said:

e2a no skins and grinders to buy. Had to use a plastic bottle with a piece of bamboo to make a DIY bong.

e3a No, I didn’t roll up at Bangkok airport with my Sativex, even I aint that stupid. I did my homework and contacted the British consulates concerned first.

@Ned Flanders lol 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1