Best type of scrog?

UnknownUsername

Always fancied doing a scrog, never understood the workings and couldn't see how poking up through a square of cord would help, brain farts you see, then someone explained you train/tie onto the scrog itself, which looking at some of the phenomenal results on here now makes sense, I intend to use a scrog now but not until my jars are full again and I can afford to risk trying new ways, says he coming to the end of first soil/coco mix grow before next trying my first grow in just coco. And like firsttimegrower420 said I've seen ready made any size scrog screens on the 'please Bob bay' place for a fiver, good for non technical people like me

:skin_up:

I usually use the white pea netting stuff but plants push it all up and you can end up with canopy higher than you would like. 

I've been looking at welded pvc coated mesh panel trimmed to size for a replacement. Only have to buy it once and its nice and rigid to stop things getting out of hand. 

Google 'suregreen mesh panel' ...plenty of options for scrog mesh and it's the one I use.

Nice and rigid PVC covered wire with 50mm holes, these can be cut out with decent wire snips to make 100mm.

• Like 1

I didn't make a frame, just chuck some metal grid from B&Q (outdoor section), and the plant carries the weight. This way you can remove it for defoliating duties. 

large.IMG-0288.JPG

• Like 1