Canna Auto feed Guide

OctoMan

On 10/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

@OctoMan looks ok. Going in at 1.7ml at day 28 might be drastic depending on what nutes are left.

I'd start at 0.5ml and work up in .5ml increment with each water heading up to 3 or 3.5ml pl by week 5 by which point you switch to Flores at the same strength 

It's worth mentioning that generally the first thing to show is lack of nitrogen. Nitrogen is mobile so if you keep you eye on the very first set of leaves very closely, the second those begin to loose perfect colour you know your depleted. 

If you do this you would be safe to go in at 1.7ml 

It's easy to be too eager. 

The plants will tell you what they want when they want it. Understanding them comes with experience and research I guess.

hi blackpool bouncer I know this is an old thread but where you say 

I'd start at 0.5ml and work up in .5ml increments with each water heading up to 3 or 3.5ml pl by week 5 by which point you switch to Flores at the same strength 

when you switch to flores do you mean to start at 0.5ml and work up in .5ml increment with each water heading up to 3 or 3.5ml or go straight in with the flores @ 3 to3.5ml`s per litre?

I am running an auto grow with some in canna terra pro & some in canna terra  pro plus,now heading into flower but not sure on the flores feeding schedule,anyadvice would be greatly appreciated.thankyou