Buddhas Tree Vs Growers Ark

Caly

Lot to be said for how weed tastes in the end product when its been fed with a different composition of nutrients. 

I've tried all different brands of nutrients and as has been said they all usually yield about the same, but the end smoke quality can be night and day. 

I always come back around to GA, great yields, easy to use, and exceptional quality. 

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

great yields, easy to use, and exceptional quality. 

I  think its the best value for your money as well  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, kronic420 said:

@Caly you probably just grew a strain with naturally hard/dense buds and it wasn’t the pk 9-18 , I used to use growers ark I rate them but have moved on to dutch pro now .

What made you switch to dutch pro mate?

@Caly a few people have problems with growers ark when used in a res/tank with a auto feed system and I’m one of the unlucky few, what happens is you can get nutrient separation and end up with sediment in the bottom of the res that will end up blocking up the system . I hand watered with growers ark for a good few years and never had a issue it was only when I changed to a auto feed set up and the feed was sat in the res/ for a while . I would definitely still be using growers ark if I didn’t have this issue and I rate it highly it just doesn’t like my water.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kronic420 said:

@Caly a few people have problems with growers ark when used in a res/tank with a auto feed system and I’m one of the unlucky few, what happens is you can get nutrient separation and end up with sediment in the bottom of the res that will end up blocking up the system . I hand watered with growers ark for a good few years and never had a issue it was only when I changed to a auto feed set up and the feed was sat in the res/ for a while . I would definitely still be using growers ark if I didn’t have this issue and I rate it highly it just doesn’t like my water.

Thanks mate that’s really interesting, I’m using auto feeding as well, BT was good but the silica was causing me issues and so many people have recommended GA.

• Like 1

@Caly just to plays devil advocate i used growers ark in a tank for years and years with no issue, I used a maxijet 1000 in the bottom of the res (400L) to keep things mixed.

Only known issues when either using Air stones (splits the root tonic) or using a product called Carboplex which didn't sit right with something and would split and settle on the sides of the tank. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

@Caly just to plays devil advocate i used growers ark in a tank for years and years with no issue, I used a maxijet 1000 in the bottom of the res (400L) to keep things mixed.

Only known issues when either using Air stones (splits the root tonic) or using a product called Carboplex which didn't sit right with something and would split and settle on the sides of the tank. 

Thanks mate 

This is what i always ended up with in the bottom of my tank no root stimulator no air stone just a maxi jet 500 pump moving the water around, I think it was something to do with the humates a few on here had the same issue. Like I said I’d definitely still be using them if I didn’t have the issue.

large.50466363-FF80-4FAB-B6DE-CC17912317F5.jpeg

Edited by kronic420
  • Like 1