Buddhas Tree Vs Growers Ark

Caly

So I've just finished my first grow and after nearly killing all my plants (having the light too close when they were seedlings) I was left with 5 plants in which I managed to grow 18oz...!!

The smoke is smooth, looks and smells great. I'm so happy I got 18oz from the below seedings.

large.9D3CC08F-C1DC-4AC9-BE45-B0FC2D6C5587.jpeg

On this run, I used Buddas Tree nutes, the buds weren't massive but they were dense and solid. 

large.A7E77C69-8AE1-433F-BA8F-DCA5FF702DD1.jpeg

So I've read a lot about Growers Ark and just wanted to hear from growers who are using these nutes on what I could expect? The feeding chart seems simple to follow and I'm looking to change if it's worth it? 

• Like 1

Compare costs and go from there.. :v: 

lots of the nutes are just fancy marketing ploys.. some are copies of others.. almost all of them split nutes into many bottles so you end up with some bizarre plant based chemistry set..

For me GA is just simple and cheap.. Give it a go.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pot Luck said:

Compare costs and go from there.. :v: 

Yeah they are half the price of Buddhas tree, don't get me wrong I got amazing results from them, but GA looks simple, I like the look of the schedule, so just looking for feedback on results :) 

As long as your environment is spot on then you probably won’t notice any difference in yield.. and you’ll save money.. win win. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pot Luck said:

As long as your environment is spot on then you probably won’t notice any difference in yield.. and you’ll save money.. win win. 

The PK 9-18 from Buddhas tree made them hard and solid (which I liked), does the Boost it from GA do the same?

Again, a lot of that is to do with the strain and the wattage of light you use..

Grow with a 250 and your buds will be less dense than under a 600.. 

you can grow weed with a bottle of maxicrop seaweed from the local garden centre for a 10er lol 

I’ve had big buds, little buds, fluffy buds and rocks.. 

personally i think your environment will have a larger affect on how your plant performs than the nutes you use.. Growers Ark do a starter kit for about £50 from their website. get that and give it a go.. 

Grow + root stim for veg

Bloom + boost + little bit of root stim for flower..

easy.

Edited by Pot Luck
Removed reference to ec as you’re in soil
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pot Luck said:

Removed reference to ec as you’re in soil

Actually I'm in coco lol

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm going to follow GA's feeding schedule as I'm very keen to give these a go :) 

2 minutes ago, Caly said:

Actually I'm in coco lol

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm going to follow GA's feeding schedule as I'm very keen to give these a go :) 

in that case. Keep your ec around 1.5 and enjoy. 

• Like 1

Having used both and many others I settled on Maxigro and Maxibloom powders . They work well and are cheaper. Most liquid feeds contain these ingredients same as powder raw form 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, Caly said:

The PK 9-18 from Buddhas tree made them hard and solid (which I liked), does the Boost it from GA do the same?

Hi All, can anyone confirm if GAs nutes will give me the quoted effect that I’m looking for? Thanks 

@Caly you probably just grew a strain with naturally hard/dense buds and it wasn’t the pk 9-18 , I used to use growers ark I rate them but have moved on to dutch pro now .

• Like 1