Have my plant got bugs

Firstimegrower_420

Thanks @oldtimer1 

I'm looking at some of the systemics and read blondie is good but it can take upto 2 week to work and like you say it'll knly kill them if they're active.. 

I'm using coco and water nearly every day till run off so would I not be flushing the stuff out after 2 or 3 days? 

My intake has always had a tight over it and the only think that I know went up inside was my smoke to test the suction of it. 

If this isn't controlled then will this completely ruin my 3 plants?  im 1 week into flowering and cant use a smoke bomb, well I could as nothing exciting has happened but am I best going on or accepting this is going to be a big problem over coming 7wk and im wasting my time so chuck everything and accept a loss?

@blackpoolbouncerits a nightmare lol hobbies are meant to be enjoyable. 

I'm gutted as im blind and can't see the wood for the tree even when it's staring me in the face! 

There's only 1 person I can ask to inspect my plants and who wants your dealer knowing your growing!! 

I swear I'll turn the feckers upside down and shake them outside the room and hope something drops and I won't care for the mess as ive a hoover before letting him know I'm growing 

I'm being told only bugs that get inside are the ones you let in and ive been very conscious of my surrounding when opening the tent and everything was going so well to start with 

Edited by Firstimegrower_420

19 minutes ago, Firstimegrower_420 said:

will this completely ruin my 3 plants?

Unlikely, sometimes capsid carry virus, no signs of any virus on your leaves, the toxin just distort the leaves a bit and leaves the rest to synthesise as normal, it just looks a bit naff, I doubt it will effect your yield too much so I would just flower them out, if you are lucky you may find the little sod responsible. I would not worry to much get your crop off then sterilse the room after. it cleared!

We get the odd case of capsids getting in every year round this time, it could have been carried in on your clothing, who knows?

Edited to add don't get to stressed about it!

• Like 3

Thanks @oldtimer1 Man I hate it lol im a keen outdoor gardener and always working around my flowers etc and even enter competitions for hanging displays etc. 

I read right at the start to be vigilant about taking insects inside and im OCD where id even change my clothes and just wear my shorts and T shirt and have the room door closed so nothing flying about, I didnt even see anythjng flying around over my shoulders into the tent towards the light

Needless to say if I have let somethjng in then it came off my hair!  Raging isn't the word im wanting to put but that's how im feeling just now! 

Im going to do as I say and give them a big shake and hopefully something will fall off towards the floor but ill leave them until tomorrow as lights out and im no getting in a tizzy tonight aroumd 11.30pm 

Thanks 

@oldtimer1I'm around day 9 into flowering and I noticed this today, im suspecting caterpillar damage but ive been in that tent for nearly an hour with a magnifying glass with LED around for more brightness and i still cant see anyrhing, I shook everything and nothing fell or went above and I did a massive defoliation to make noticing this easier but ive gave up as I cant see anything

I even snapped 4 stems with flowering at the end trying to inspect undersides and thats got me down!

Theres more tape aroumd my plants as bandages so id thave also thought anythjng creeping about would become stuck on that,

Anyway I just little anxious its getting to close to the flower as its gone around just below my thumb and the 4 sections of the fan leaf to the left.... Is that still Capsid that causes that or have I something else to start fretting over! If so is there any idea what it could be and what pesticide would keep everythjng at bay because if I could get a spray for all I'd just drench them and be done with it! 

BTW this isn't the same plant and the white speckle you see on the leaf is from a bag of cat litter hanging high up to help remove humidity lol

thanks 

large.20201025_083031_copy_1350x3000.jpg

Edited by Firstimegrower_420