THCA crystals

joba

9 hours ago, catfish said:

well it kinda is mate 

Yes, in the same way that smoking a spliff is a big no no. It's not really a BIG no no, just not the healthiest way of consumption. 

So I'm not gonna die tonight putting some full melt bubble in a joint tonight is the point I was trying to ascertain.

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Yes, in the same way that smoking a spliff is a big no no. It's not really a BIG no no, just not the healthiest way of consumption. 

So I'm not gonna die tonight putting some full melt bubble in a joint tonight is the point I was trying to ascertain.

For an eyeopener, simply light a dab of concentrate and let it burn, while watching the black phenolic smoke it puts off.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

ill say it again you should not be smoking oil , vape oil .

yes burning oil and inhaling it will eventually kill you 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

i think you are ok dude unless your smoking 2-5 grams of oil a week or so 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, catfish said:

ill say it again you should not be smoking oil , vape oil .

yes burning oil and inhaling it will eventually kill you 

Thanks guys. Where do you draw the line? 

Obviously you can burn hash. I guess anything more liquid than that should see be vaped? 

Presumably full melt bubble is kinda half way between the two and preferably should be vaped ideally? 

Bho,  oils etc definitely vape

Sorry for sounding dumb guys. Beyond my own hash and smoking rocky/'squishy in my teens I'm not that in the know with concentrates and there seems a world of different concentrates and methods now it's hard to keep up these days. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 4

i have not had any hash for ages so for me its not a problem . 

i do dab a lot of oil though 3 g a week with flowers in my flowerpot v rod . get yourself one @blackpoolbouncer 

you`ll love it 

• Like 2

@catfish

i could feel the dabs sticky coating on my teeth after few,do you get that ?  not with a rod but dab ring,from bubble hash I get heavy chest after 3 days even when vaping on volcano

i prefer to eat concentrates for this very reason-nice to have a special stash for 'extra' hits but prefer to eat it,lasts longer too

• Like 3

just to add on another note,after 3 days of heavy use I get constipated,can eat fibre,fruit,drink water still shitting bricks....very similar to opiods in this department

im down to 1-2 g a week now, so i did exaggerate a bit . 

when there is loads about and its party time i can get through a bit .

and yes it can coat your teeth with a fury coating after a few dabs . 

a splash of mouth wash  normally sorts em out 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Thanks guys. Where do you draw the line? 

Obviously you can burn hash. I guess anything more liquid than that should see be vaped? 

Presumably full melt bubble is kinda half way between the two and preferably should be vaped ideally? 

Bho,  oils etc definitely vape

Sorry for sounding dumb guys. Beyond my own hash and smoking rocky/'squishy in my teens I'm not that in the know with concentrates and there seems a world of different concentrates and methods now it's hard to keep up these days. 

I draw the line at combustion, and limit my dabbing temperatures to below 450F.  Partial combustion can turn even salubrious terpenes into insalubrious carcinogens.  It also produces some of the same carcinogenic byproducts of pyrolysis as combusting tobacco.

It doesn't matter whether you are combusting the herb, the hash, or and extracted concentrate, except combusting the herb adds other lung irritations.  

• Like 6

On 08/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, catfish said:

i have not had any hash for ages so for me its not a problem . 

i do dab a lot of oil though 3 g a week with flowers in my flowerpot v rod . get yourself one @blackpoolbouncer 

you`ll love it 

I read the sic dish can potentially release carcinogenic dust. Put me off buying a fp personally.

Having tried it the flavour isn't very good compared to other devices. 

4 hours ago, Dailydabber said:

I read the sic dish can potentially release carcinogenic dust. Put me off buying a fp personally.

Having tried it the flavour isn't very good compared to other devices. 

Interesting.... Ive just got one and reckon it's the best flavour for flower of any device that I've tried.

What have you used that's better?

Not heard anything about sic being toxic. If that's the case, quite a few vapes will be wondering how they have missed this..... Can you support your view with anything other than just your view.....?

I think the sic will give off   potentially release carcinogenic dust  if heated too high .

if you stay below a certain temp you`ll be ok . 

Is Silicon Carbide Toxic?

No. In fact, SiC is so chemically inert, it barely interacts with any other substance at all. This means it will absolutely not create toxic fumes if you dab off of a Silicon carbide nail. There are however, a number of health hazards associated with Silicon carbide if you happen to work in a factory that manufactures it.

SiC is made using an Acheson Furnace, which produces tiny Silicon carbide crystals that take the form of a powder. This powder is then squashed into a mold using hydraulic pressure, and finally, this shaped piece is fired in a Kiln just like any other ceramic. While Sic isn’t toxic, the process of making it produces a lot of Silicon carbide “whiskers”. These tiny shards of SiC will hang around in the air, and if you come into contact with them, can cause skin, eye, and lung irritation. Breathing in SiC whiskers is what represents the biggest hazard, as these shards will cut the inside of your lungs, causing scar tissue to build up over time, ultimately reducing the ability of your lungs to take in oxygen. This is known as Fibrosis.

But for you as an end user, there’s absolutely no need to worry. That’s because the final Silicon carbide product that you buy has no whiskers, and nor will it produce any when used. Again, you only need to worry about that if you’re making the stuff.

source dab nation 

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2