Doubts and Suggestions [7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

@Sweet Seeds Apolo I have a couple questions.

I am located in the USA, so if that disqualify me that's cool?

I just checked my seed box and I am currently out of Sweet Seeds, so I will need to order some for the competition.

When does the dairy need to be started by?

Keep on smiling,

Bud Buddy

• Like 6

Hi Bud Buddy!

As stated in the competition rules, the competition is open to everyone, no matter the country where you live. Other different thing is the seeds to participate, as we can only ship seeds to European countries where the seed commerce is a legal business. So, you can enter the competition by reading the complete rules, complying to them and with your own Sweet Seeds® seeds or clones of genetics from the Sweet Seeds® collection.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Cheers Bud Buddy!

Well, it's up to you. I understand your point. If you participate and you win a prize, we can only "send" overseas the cash prizes and the other prizes (points in seeds and merchandising) would also have to be converted in cash prizes as stated in the competition rules. These are some limitations which I understand may lead some to loose a bit of excitement in participating, but if you change your mind you can compete and eventually get something in the end.

Either way, even if you don't enter the competition, please show us some photos of your plants when they are flowering ;)

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 5

Thank you,    @Sweet Seeds-tommy 

I will probably not participate, but I will do a dairy when I start growing them.

GL to all participants; I will be checking in to see how you are coming along.

Keep on smiling,

Bud Buddy

• Like 5

Hello @Sweet Seeds Apolo

I think there might a small typo in the original post describing the monthly winners prizes. In the paragraph in bold it says 2nd and 3rd are to receive 150 and 100, however lower down it says its 100 and 50. Which makes sense and match's what was stated in the winning notification post. Apologies if I have misunderstood this. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

"Every month* we offer a fantastic prize to the "Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month". The chosen grower will win 250,00€ in cash. The 2nd and 3rd places earn 150 and 100 Sweet Seeds® Points respectively to exchange at the end of the contest for cash or products from the Sweet Seeds® web store (read section 3 of the Competition Rules for more information). In addition, the winner of each month will get a crystal trophy of Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month of the corresponding month.

1st Place
 250,00€ in cash + 100 Sweet Seeds® Points + Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month trophy
2nd Place
100 Sweet Seeds® Points
3rd Place
50 sweet Seeds® Points"

Thanks.

GG

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3

Hi growinggold!

First of all, congrats on your 2nd place this month :yep:

And yes, you're right, that's a typo, it's 100 points to the 2nd place and 50 points to the 3rd place.

Thank you very much for pointing that out and sorry for the misunderstanding generated by that faulty point. I already corrected it ;)

All the best and sweet smokes :spliff:

tommy

• Like 3

Hi mate!

Congrats on the prize ;)

Yes, just like last year, we ship all the prizes after the competition finishes. Like this you can accumulate more prizes in the competition and then get them all at once.

"5.1 - All the prizes of the 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition (between 1st and 25th places, the prizes of exchangeable Points, Grower of the Month, Best Photo and Best Video), as well as the trophies, will be sent to the winners in the limit time span of 90 days after the announcement of the winners (between June and September). Until the time limit is over we will not reply to any complaints for delays in the deliveries as in reality there are no delays;"

All the best my friend. Sweet smokes :smoke:

tommy

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Hello sweets seeds team,

Quick question: is the closing date for the competition around the 20th of May? 

Thanks.

GG

:skin_up:

• Like 1

No it's June when it finishes :naughty:

To give me a chance to finish lol

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 2

Ohh @Shumroom   I thought the results was announced in June and points would be added up at the end of may. 

Gives me more time to sample and doo the smoke report ....:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
Adding
  • Like 1