Doubts and Suggestions [7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

1 minute ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

i can't, they've already left for their destination :(

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

No worries thanks Apolo

• Like 2

My bellend of a lodger has said to the mail guy that no ones there under my name to an a4 sized envelope that was attempted to be delivered. I assume it was my seeds and hes royally fucked this up for me, hopfully theyre being sent back to you guys and even more hopfully youll be able to chuck em back in the post again as ive told him to just accept anything thats got the address on now. Man im so pissed about this!

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dov ring the local royal mail sorting office and see if you can go pick the package up or re delivered.

Toke...

Apparently it was a few days ago so i think im to late there, was only when i said to him that parcel i told you about have you seen it yet? That he was like ohhhhh, love him but hes a absolute moron...

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

Apparently it was a few days ago so i think im to late there, was only when i said to him that parcel i told you about have you seen it yet? That he was like ohhhhh, love him but hes a absolute moron...

I think the Post Office keeps stuff for 14days before returning to sender iirc 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Ill give em a call tomorrow as theyre only open short hours, ids fine i have some bits that have that address on anyway. In the event its no good though and theyre returned id still like to find out if they can be resent with same address details etc, ill just have to keep reminding this fucker daily so he doesnt forget again. 

• Like 4

Spoke to royal mail, without a tracking number they just aend the package straight back to sender as long as they have a return address on the parcel.

So with that basis covered, do you put a return address on these parcels @Sweet Seeds Apoloif you get the package back will you be able to put it back in the post?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dov1 said:

My bellend of a lodger has said to the mail guy that no ones there under my name to an a4 sized envelope that was attempted to be delivered. I assume it was my seeds and hes royally fucked this up for me, hopfully theyre being sent back to you guys and even more hopfully youll be able to chuck em back in the post again as ive told him to just accept anything thats got the address on now. Man im so pissed about this!

Should have been delivered. I was a postman years ago and you were specifically told to deliver to the address not necessarily the addressee

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Dov1 said:

Ill give em a call tomorrow as theyre only open short hours, ids fine i have some bits that have that address on anyway. In the event its no good though and theyre returned id still like to find out if they can be resent with same address details etc, ill just have to keep reminding this fucker daily so he doesnt forget again. 

Hi Dov1!

Maybe they do a second try to deliver it to you. Or they said very clearly that the package was already in its way to be returned to the sender?

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi Dov1!

Maybe they do a second try to deliver it to you. Or they said very clearly that the package was already in its way to be returned to the sender?

Kind regards,

tommy

Royal mail said if there is no tracking number then itll be sent straight back to sender as long as theres  a return address on it because someone refused it at the property. They are open late tomorrow so im going to pop into the main post office after work in the event it ended up there but i doubt it from what they said. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Dov1 said:

Royal mail said if there is no tracking number then itll be sent straight back to sender as long as theres  a return address on it because someone refused it at the property. They are open late tomorrow so im going to pop into the main post office after work in the event it ended up there but i doubt it from what they said. 

Hi buddy!

Send me a private message with the shipping details so that my colleagues can try to locate your seeds. 

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

• Like 7

@Dov1 I have contacted my colleagues and asked them to locate your order and request a new delivery attempt. 

Kinds regards,

-Apolo

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

@Dov1 I have contacted my colleagues and asked them to locate your order and request a new delivery attempt. 

Kinds regards,

-Apolo

Omg you are the best, i appreciate it tons  i know im being a pain in the arse. Did you still need me to message with the delivery details? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dov1 said:

Omg you are the best, i appreciate it tons  i know im being a pain in the arse. Did you still need me to message with the delivery details? 

At the moment there is no need, as there was only one shipment 'rejected' and it was yours. :yep:

If I have any news I will inform you. 

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

• Like 6