Cream Manderine XL, Devil Cream, Sweet Gelato Autos

Vapehead

Right, after a delay due to lack of funds, I have now bought all the equipment to get going. :) Not cheap starting more or less from scatch! :ouch:

Love this tent, so easy to set up and feels like good quality. Stealth is a huge issue for me.

large.5fa20b11bcd3d_TentZippedResized.JPGlarge.5fa20b112c3eb_TentResized.JPGlarge.5fa20772d9c9a_SettingUpContinuesResized.JPG

I had wanted to run all my giveaway prizes together - the 3 Sweet Seeds autos and the Dinafem Cheese XXL. But unfortunately, I've had to amend my strain selection to account for similar finishing times. It meant I had to buy some other beans but that's cool because, not to be stereotypical, that's the only type of shopping this woman enjoys! ;)lol

Unfortunately I could only run one of the Sweet Seeds, Cream Mandarine XL. I can also run the Cheese XXL, so that I have a seed each from the two headshops I won them from. Strain selection:

large.5fa20b1240fb7_TheChosenOnes.JPG

They were germinated on Monday evening. @stu914 is very kindly helping me with this grow as I'm new to DWC and this grow is massive compared to my previous tiny set up. Many thanks to him for his time and patients! :yep: His germination method is brilliant - I had a very quick and easy 100% success rate! :woot: It took 3 days and they all came up with 24 hours of each other. Have also started my first diary and the method we use is described in detail there: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/413309-first-ever-dwc-grow-and-diary-mixed-strain-autos/#comment-5452168.

I've started them in Rootit cubes in a heated propagator with some HydroCorn, under a 300w CFL. A bit big I know but my old 65w broke on me on Monday night. The Cream Mandarine XL was the last to sprout but she really wasn't far behind the others. Am expecting very good things from her as she has the strongest and most roots from her. Really looking forward to she how she does compared to the others, as she's the only Sativa. The Blue Kush is a 50/50% hybrid but is Indica leaning. Those two will be my daytime medicine. 

Here they all are. Pictures taken last night:

large.5fa5e790e9aaf_Day1.jpg

The Blue Kush (back left) is the only one which has raised it's Rootit cube. Consequently, she was the last to show a root. I think she and the Cream Manderine will be big. Probably the Cheese too.

large.5fa5e7905abd2_BlueHash-raisedcube.jpglarge.5fa5e7acd7d0e_InsideTent-FullHouse.jpg

I just need to put the carbon filter kit in there tonight and we done setting up! :)

Will feed them carefully for the first time tonight.

So good to be growing again and was absolutely elated and excited all of this week, especially when they all showed their cute little heads above the surface - fantastic! :yahoo:

:bong:

Edited by Vapehead
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@vapefiend

I have a devil cream on the go at the moment.

She's stretched a fair bit.

I've topped her and she took well to it! 

Look forward to seeing how yours comes along!

Respect