RIP Dinafem-Mark’s missus

Fragg

This is terrible news. I saw that he’d posted in the HSO thread that his mother-in-law had passed away just recently, and father-in-law was in hospital, but now his wife as well. I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of virtual love and hugs to you. I can’t imagine what you’re going through xxx

• Like 12

Deeply sorry for your loss @Dinafem-Mark words can't express during such difficult time.

I hope when/if you get around to reading this you know that we're (your extended family at UK420) all here for you mate.

• Like 18

May Jah Bless your emotional loss, your love for her and your family is what keeps their flames burning forever. Stay as strong as you can my friend. :yinyang:

• Like 10

Words fail me, but you have my deepest and sincerest condolences Mark.

Take care of yourself mate, focus on you and your kids, we'll all still be here when you get back :yinyang:

• Like 15

I'm very sorry to hear this. It's always terribly sad to lose a loved one. My sincerest condolences to Mark everyone who knows him and his family. 

• Like 5