RIP Dinafem-Mark’s missus

Fragg

Extremely sorry for your loss.  Simply, cant believe your candour and professionalism over the past while.

Keep strong.

No words are enough.

Sorry bud.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Yeah replied to his Instagram post , such sad news.

Toke...

Cool thing to do mate, he not had it easy this last few weeks. 

Sorry to hear this Mark. 

• Like 14

my most sincerest condolences mark ,i can imagine life is upside down right now ..take care man .

• Like 17

@Dinafem-Mark You were there to support me during some some of my darkest days. You may not have realised it at the time but your words meant a lot to me. I hope you can take some solace in the words of the members here.

I am deeply saddened to learn of your loss and send my deepest condolences. You are a well loved member of this community of ours, a loss for one of us is a loss for us all.

• Like 16

Oh man, this is awful news to read :( 

Deepest sympathies to you and family Mark.  You've always been there and supported folks here bud and this goes both ways too.  Take care mate. :yinyang: 

• Like 17

This is awful news :( 

Only spoke to mark recently but could tell he’s a genuinely good fella who is loved and respected so much here. Absolutely gutted for him and his family. 

All our love and best wishes from me and my boys at such a difficult time :yinyang:

• Like 13