2020 And Beyond Rolling Photo Updates Only (not a diary)

tokenroll

If I'm reading right (hitting the vape hard at the moment and a few whiskeys!) we have until May 15th to complete a diary? I'll be vegging something over winter so I'm ready to go as soon as the coldest part of the year is behind us, nice one for the heads up toke are you going to have a bash again buddy?

• Like 5

Nice I'm definitely taking part in the competition again loved it everybody supporting each other too really good sportsmanship on the boards. Already got my beans ready to go from the points and prizes from the last one.

• Like 7

@Exhale im up for it (if they will have me) as it times in well with what I have schedule for the flower cab over the next 3 months. As for the dates seems to be the same as last year. @UKsFinest yeah it certainly brings out the true spirit of the members that have been around on uk420 for some time, not to forget we had some of the other forum members from other sites chatting here in last years competition. Above all it's great fun. Already have two strains picked out, must go have another look.

Take it easy folks and this will see us through another year of having to social distance or plants and trichomes, mine fail all the time lol.

Toke...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Ranec said:

@Shumroom you might not qualify for free seeds but could always just grab a few from 'tude or wherever and join in anyway   :yep:

:doh:

Thanks mate,

i was looking back over the rules and realised this.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

To follow on from the above image.

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Zkittlez - Seeds Germination After 8 Hour Soak In Water And A Splash Of Silver Bullets

large.5f7a07506ef92_SweetSeeds-SweetZkittlez-Seeds-Germination.jpg

• Like 19

Sweet Seeds - Black Jack - Sog Plant 1 of 6 - Little Bud Stick - 06/10/2020

Image is taken from base of pot up just to show the cola. Not big in any way these ones only about 13/14 inches max.

large.5f7ce7069673a_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-SogPlant1.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Canna Caps Sweet Seeds Black Jack

Took one capsule 20 mins ago and it looks like im gonna be slightly high for a few hours.

Well 30 mins later yeah im fucked thats me for a few hours, won't be functioning in another 20 mins lol.

large.5fac3c4c2d057_CannaCapsSweetSeedsBlackJack.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
30 mins info
  • Like 9