2020 And Beyond Rolling Photo Updates Only (not a diary)

tokenroll

I don't have time to do diaries for each strain im growing so will just use this thread to post images at different stages which will be noted of what Sweet Seeds strains im growing from now till when ever.

Competition diaries will have their own dedicated threads.

Photos will start being uploaded over the weekend. Take care all.

Toke...

• Like 15

Well lets get this started with a Sweet Seeds - Black Jack Femenized Photoperiod Image. 

Would like to say to @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommythank you for suppling the seeds that I won in this years competition. Also to @diyleduk and @Intense Nutrients Matt for their continued support and @Joolz and team for hosting the UK420 site in the first place.

Thanks to all the members above for showing some interest and tagging along. Very much appreciated. Maybe some of the images may entice you to splash out on some seeds or maybe some additional lights and try some different nutrients and support the site sponsors.

Well that's that done and dusted, now on with the show.

Toke...

large.5f578443bd427_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-SogPlants-Day28Flower-08-09-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
my usual typos and lack of brain cells
  • Like 21

Exhale yeah the new kit is seriously capable to say the least, but like anything it's a learning curve. Im near tempted to trade my Nikon D500 in as now the z6 got the firmware upgrade the focus is as good if not faster on moving subjects etc. Money from it would go towards another lens (cant believe im saying this lol) Im going to stick the 1.4 tele convertor and full set of tubes on the z6 and sigma macro this evening to see how well it deals with the cameras build in stacking function.

Will post some samples later this evening.

Take it easy. Toke...

• Like 6

Sweet Seeds - Black Jack - Sog Plant In Coco - Little Bud Sticks - 22/09/2020

This plant is in coco and around day 31 flower.  There is 6 of these in total.

large.5f69f79ab21e7_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-SogPlantsInCoco-LittleBudSticks-22-09-2020.jpg

large.5f69f79934364_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-SogPlantsInCoco-LittleBudStickUpClose-22-09-2020.jpg

• Like 16

@tokenroll I really like the posters, did you create them yourself? A great representation of all who are involved, all in one picture. Very good! Gonna enjoy your pictures alot. Big Respect Mr. Tokenroll large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

• Like 5

@SubSpecies thanks for popping in, as for the posters yeah it's all my own doing. I have a background in graphic design and advertising self employed etc from around 20 years back and then moved onto the photography. The graphic design software I havent a clue how to use anymore and would need to go back and do the courses again as everything has changed big time, so i just keep a basic workflow from photos to the above. Good to hear some feedback that people like the layouts so once again thank you.

Take care. Toke...

• Like 7

Looking wonderful as usual @tokenroll !!      The plants look so healthy and so so tasty :)    Black Jack is one of 4 Sweets strains i have not run ... yet lol   

Your photographic work is immense mate !    From the info you provided me i have whittled my new camera choice down to 2 unit,  i will dm you this wknd for a few pointers as what i know about cam gear you could literally write on the back of a stamp.    

Keep up the hreat pics, plants and Sweets grows ..... gives me something to aim for lol   

• Like 4