McHazy's Auld Skool Flavours Quest

McHazy

Day 63 12/12 (I think lol )

Well only got 3 left now that the moby down an they lookin a bit battered an pretty close to the end o days for em I reckon a couple days more then :execute:

Heres the criticals lookin completely different to one another

large.5ff39b5195e51_CriticalCheeseB.jpglarge.5ff39b5104e41_CriticalCheese(3).jpglarge.5ff39b50764cd_CriticalCheese(2).jpglarge.5ff39b4eb1618_CriticalCheese.jpg

And heres the blue cheese lookin well battered at this point choppin would be doin her a favour lol

large.5ff39b4fdeb39_BlueCheese.jpglarge.5ff39b4f556ff_BlueCheese(2).jpg

Cheers

McHazy :skin_up:

• Like 5

Aye aye 

Chopped the other night reckon I done not too bad

Will start wi the moby as she had to come down early (she also dried really quick annoying but a bit unavoidable )

Moby Dick

large.5ff82ed952bf7_MobyDick.jpglarge.5ff82ed86e7f4_MobyDick(4).jpglarge.5ff82ed77ec41_MobyDick(3).jpg

Not as badly seeded as I expected it to be but gonna find a fair few fer sure 

Buds are reasonably tight n dense

Weight when I jarred it was about 79g-80g so roughly 2 3/4oz happy enough runnin again in the hope I dinna stress it intae hermie this time lol

The blue cheese that I thought I had mixed up wi a critical then changed my mind an decided I hadn't...

Definitely mixed em up lol

This one was pure honkin that distinctive honk when I chopped it 

Blue Cheese (deffo lol )

large.5ff82ecb03dc6_BlueCheese(2).jpglarge.5ff82ecc21495_BlueCheese(3).jpglarge.5ff82ecd05262_BlueCheese(4).jpglarge.5ff82ecead590_BlueCheese(6).jpglarge.5ff82ecf91f85_BlueCheese.jpg

The nugs are solid aw the way down

Critical Cheese

large.5ff82ed363d96_CriticalCheeseA.jpg

Just to show the difference this one without flash large.5ff82ed0824d8_CriticalCheeseA(2).jpg

And with flash

large.5ff82ed17eb43_CriticalCheeseA(3).jpglarge.5ff82ed27a11a_CriticalCheeseA(4).jpg

Very fluffy this one but a lot of it

Critical Cheese 2

large.5ff82ed5d7826_CriticalCheeseB3.jpg

large.5ff82ed4eaac0_CriticalCheeseB.jpg

large.5ff82ed472128_CriticalCheeseB(2).jpg

Again this one looks quite fluffy but it's deceptive the colas are actually pretty dense and again it has produced pretty well

large_Crop.jpg

So wi the Blue Cheese I cropped at bang on 50 days weighing in at 1 1/2oz give or take an the Moby 2 3/4oz am lookin like havin a decent haul for one o my grows lol

Will be back to update weights an maybe a wee smoke report at some point :yep:

Take care folks

McHazy :skin_up:

• Like 8

Good stuff min, youve done well out of them. the blue cheese is a favourite smoke of mine, i still love it, even after all these years.

i ordered some blue cheese and some cheese xxl autos for ma next run. 

the mobys a weird one getting nuts on her, its usually really resistant, even to the levels of abuse i put them through lol.

i hope its not too seeded, but it will still smoke fine im sure, just a pain in the hole picking the seeds out.

Should keep you going till the next lot are down.

ive eyed up the critical cheese before but never run it, what like is it? 

what you doing next, out of interest?

• Like 3

@badbillybob Cheers mate the first blue cheese I took on 50 days was lush as fuck if I had let it go another couple o weeks it would have been a stunner for sure I got a couple g stashed away in a jar so I can try it wi a proper cure the rest been well tanned lol

The moby smokes nae bad even tho she was dried in 5 days grrr but like I said unavoidable but aye nae bad for early chopped an nae too many seeds yet tho I have a dozen in a box already lol

Nae idea what the criticals like yet it was only chopped a couple days ago joined by the last Blue Cheese last night trim jail is a cunt aye but finger hash on release is always nice :yep:

Next up ? Hmmm :g:

Another Blue Cheese and a Moby again for a start

Possibly a Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia and a Cream Mandarine FV 

And a few of @ratdogs Psychosis bx if I can get the buggers to pop if they dinna I will come up wi something ;)

Cheers fer lookin in bud 

The next grow will be found here in my Diyleduk diary

Also...

Before I forget again some thanks to get dished out 

@Dinafem-Mark For the seeds ye will see this at some point mate cheers dude :yep:

@Intense Nutrients Matt For the feed these ladies have been on Intense Nutrients coco A+B an not a lot else aside some cal mag an a couple drops o plant aid when the cold hit it's good shit cheers mate :yep:

@diyleduk And @Diyleduk Craig For being mad enough to send me the Par+ 240 Pro to play wi a most desirable piece o kit aye :yep: Thanks lads 

And thanks to @Joolz Fer lettin us play in his sandpit :yep:lol

E2A Link to Diyleduk diary

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 8

looking well tasty there mate, nice job done :yep:

did you add led during this grow, i had a few nanas on my last grow after adding it, even on my noname, i could count on one hand how many times i've had nanas in the past, this time they were on 3-4 plants

enjoy your harvest bud :)

• Like 2

@ratdog Aye cheers mate the led got swapped in roughly 4 weeks back an I had it banged up 100% within a few days so a bit too intense for her I reckon nae sign o balls on the others but probably still find some seeds due to moby the seeds I findin are fully mature tho so she might have turned earlier not sure how long seeds take to mature :g:

• Like 1

Just now, McHazy said:

not sure how long seeds take to mature

usually 4-5 weeks (so could be) i think i read when i was attempting to make some, was she a fem? the seeds will most def be fems, might be worth sticking some in the garden later :ninja:

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

Just now, McHazy said:

@ratdog Funny I been stashin the ones I findin like cause I reckon it be a while til we see fresh stock from dinafem 

yeah, a real bummer that, luckily i bought some critical 2 just before the shit hit so they are cracked 5/6 and in my current grow with the sweet seeds.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2