Seeds you had to run again?

Top Shotta

On 29/08/2020 at 6:54 PM, Top Shotta said:

Im aware many people keep mums and use clones if so what plants did you wish you cloned or kept as a mother or even tried to reveg?

I don't flower anything without taking cuttings any more, you never know when something amazing is going to turn up and there are no guarantees you'll find the same thing again if you buy the same seeds. I learned that lesson the hard way a long time ago lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, latigid aikon said:

I don't flower anything without taking cuttings any more, you never know when something amazing is going to turn up and there are no guarantees you'll find the same thing again if you buy the same seeds. I learned that lesson the hard way a long time ago lol

Should be a standard approach. I'm finding the rate of finding good plants is pretty poor, regardless of seed cost and reputation. You are basically buying a lottery ticket is my assessment now. It's a good idea to insure yourself by doing cuttings before flowering.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 3

Agree with you about the lottery catweazle1, I've had three numbers loads and occasionally four but still searching for the jackpot! Peace. 

• Like 2

I

Just now, Saddam said:

If you knew what I know about Camelot you'd most likely never buy a lottery ticket or scrach card from that company ever again. :soap:  @Trashedagain77was referring to the  I've grown Sadd

Just now, Saddam said:

If you knew what I know about Camelot you'd most likely never buy a lottery ticket or scrach card from that company ever again. :soap:  @Trashedagain77

Sorry Saddam I was referring to the plants I've grown recently from seed, I gave up playing that other sheite ages ago lol! Peace. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dinafem Bubba Kush. Only had the one seed and now they're gone :(

Plant was gorgeous, covered in frost, smelled pungent while growing and so complex once cured. Lots of funk and coffee notes with a really good stoned that wasn't boring.

Little golf ball nugs with purple insides too.

3 seeds came out of one of the buds...maybe not all is lost...

large.tbbk-10.jpg

• Like 10

large.64d57ff19880b_82990F17-D651-4652-B5E9-7906ACAB959FLarge.jpeg

Tahoe brunch from symbiotic....I would pretty much give anything he's got a go after buying the cheapest seeds I have purchased for years to produce such fine plants and one absolute stunner (that, as per fucking usual I didn't take a cut from cause it was summer)

The taste of orange was crazy...the only thing I have ever smoked close to it was a 'cali' pack orange cookies

A perfect hybrid in a pack of 6 is a ridiculous find these days.

• Like 11

21 hours ago, zen-ken said:

large.64d57ff19880b_82990F17-D651-4652-B5E9-7906ACAB959FLarge.jpeg

Tahoe brunch from symbiotic....I would pretty much give anything he's got a go after buying the cheapest seeds I have purchased for years to produce such fine plants and one absolute stunner (that, as per fucking usual I didn't take a cut from cause it was summer)

The taste of orange was crazy...the only thing I have ever smoked close to it was a 'cali' pack orange cookies

A perfect hybrid in a pack of 6 is a ridiculous find these days.

Beautiful Ken, very beautiful! 

Peace. :smokin:

• Like 2