Magnetic Water Treatment?

InTheSystem

19 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

This is simply horse shit snake oil arseclap.

now your pushing it dude.....

is everyone really gonna believe the "science" guys over some good old fashioned stories/canna marketing:unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wanker::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm gonna let it go now :jester::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

Thank god, something that makes water wetter. At last.

yesterday I picked up this glass of water and it was dry as fuck. So dry I thought my girlfriend had drunk it on me. Obviously not. 

I clearly need one of these, wetter water. Hopefully my drink will still be there after I leave a room in future

wait do you think Smirnoff could start using it. All the vodka goes dry really quickly in my home too.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Thank god, something that makes water wetter. At last

Mate. You can make water wetter. That's what soap does. 

Yes wetting water is a thing.........real science thing, not a broscience thing. 

Have a gander on Google at wetting agents. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Yes wetting water is a thing.........real science thing, not a broscience thing. 

GIT SUM (soap) NUUUUUUTS. 

• Like 1

The technology is based on phase conjugate hydrodynamics (liquid implosion) combined with phase conjugate magnetics where the similar poles of the Magnets attract each other. The extreme converging magnetic flux lines create the centripetal inertia at the liquid molecular level sorting by mass, resulting in the increased molecular order and spin density

liquid implosion. seriously.

similar poles of magnets attract. each other.  wtf?

water and magnetism. like generally.

centripetal inertia and spin density. spin density. density of spin. more of it. in water. from magnets.

sorting water molecules by mass using magnetism by spinning them more either before or after they've been imploded.

by mass. water molecules. by mass. using magnets. by spinning them using magnets.

I could go on but I'm more intrigued to know if/how it is powered. If it powers itself/from the water while executing phase conjugacy in two different ways that would be incredible. You might get a split-second quantum-chaotic fractal surge big enough to implode your water just before they cancel each other out.

interesting background in physics

yeah, must have been.

as in 'repeatedly dosed himself with physic while skipping science classes at school.'

• Like 1

Really wanted to post a video of Magneto extracting iron from someone's blood. The science is there, if Magneto can do it why can't the super imploder? 

:rofl: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

mate, you've just ruined my Saturday.

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

Bengt approves

SuperimploderSpa.jpg

i wonder if he wants to try sitting in the healing water in my bath after Ive treated the water with my super exploder! Bet he’d look even happier.

• Like 2