Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

I meant to say not to copy him  :blushing:

as he put it on upside down twice too :rofl:

He's fuckin hopeless at using Dynavapslol

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2

I gotta say I've really been enjoying rosin in the Ti Vong and FMJ combo with a pinch of hemp fibre to stop it running away. The clean-up is about as easy as it gets, you just take the fibre out and check if it's still sticky and either bin it or put in back in for another cycle  :thumsup:

• Like 2

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

I gotta say I've really been enjoying rosin in the Ti Vong and FMJ combo with a pinch of hemp fibre to stop it running away. The clean-up is about as easy as it gets, you just take the fibre out and check if it's still sticky and either bin it or put in back in for another cycle  :thumsup:

I'm waiting on mine to arrive Saturday in France.  I bought it for using at higher temperatures for concentrates.

Recently tried some Japanese cotton replacing the hemp fibre and imo it's nicer with no taste. Worth the extra hassle to source.

• Like 2

I'm still vaping the ecigs so I've got a few varieties of Japanese cotton and some Rayon to try next 

I thought the flavour was excellent with the hemp I've got tho to be honest 

• Like 1

@mr rhino Interesting idea. How do I know if I have a 'captive' cap or not? My DV is old now maybe 2018-19 maybe older! Does this allow even quicker extraction then? For a £10er it's worth a bash. On vapefiend too. 

• Like 1

The captive caps have 2 small indentations at the base of the cap to hold the cap on the tip 

• Like 2

Just now, Openairbud said:

@mr rhino Interesting idea. How do I know if I have a 'captive' cap or not? My DV is old now maybe 2018-19 maybe older! Does this allow even quicker extraction then? For a £10er it's worth a bash. On vapefiend too. 

I doubt yours is a captive cap being that old.

Yes it's definitely quicker and a more even roast,  and the best bit is no spinning!!

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

…,and the best bit is no spinning!!

for real? Thats the best part, fast rotation, slow rotation, time and tune your roast personally…

next you be neededing a sthtf4u2 to go with it lol

lol lollol

Edited by zeroG