So this is what I'm working with, W75cm, D40cm, H73cmWIP.

Oswrick

On 29/06/2020 at 9:37 AM, Oswrick said:

@Joint hogger ok mate thank you for the advice, looks like I'll have to move the heater and pop a bigger vent in. I'm curious as to why though, not because I doubt you but because I like to learn. I'm still getting air come out of the exhaust, does it mean the fans being over worked?

@freewilly2121 yeah I'm going to start LST as soon as I can, just waiting on deliver of some 5L fabric pots for the CBD one to transfer into and then I can start straping her down. Not 100% how I'll go about it just yet so I need to read some more, also not sure how to handle the one that's grown funny but I'm sure I'll work it out. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks again for the help guys!

How did it end up going mate?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@UnknownUsername it was full of ups and downs mate. The GPXL ended up having a mild spider mite issue which I managed to catch early. Unfortunately the new grower damage had already been done with her and she yielded a very modest 4g dry.

The CBD one turned out to be a photo period. Because the other one had its spider mite issue I trimmed as much leaf off this one as I could just in case they moved over to her too. Gave her a couple of weeks to bounce back and then flipped her. Managed to pull an oz dry. I'll get some pics uploaded as an edit to this comment in a few mins.

I'm now moving into a decent sized corner wardrobe but I'm struggling to work out how to seal the door. I'll figure something out though eventually.

Thanks for the interest in an update!

CBD - 

large.1604601552117_compress63.jpglarge.1604601542958_compress3.jpg

GPXL - 

large.IMG-20200820-WA0003_compress9.jpglarge.IMG-20200821-WA0001_compress46.jpglarge.IMG-20200821-WA0003_compress58.jpg

Edited by Oswrick
  • Like 3

@Oswrick They did well considering the circumstances! I am just about ready to start my first grow. I would be happy if mine ends up like your cbd plant.  How did you train your plants?

Edited by UnknownUsername
  • Like 1

@UnknownUsername Thanks! I just did last on the auto. On the CBD one I topped her twice and LST too. I adjusted the ties quite a lot to get that shape. 

Good luck on your first run mate. I'm a beginner myself but happy if u have any other questions that pop up. 

• Like 2

@Oswrick that CBD is a work of art. I too am a beginner and I’m on my first grow and doing my best to LST regularly. Apart from all the advice on these fabulous threads did you learn that LST from a particular video or a thread on here maybe?

• Like 2

@Alys Thank you! I just read and read and read some more to be honest. Had an idea in mind of how it wanted to look and just went with that. You will be surprised how durable they are. I made a lot of holes around the top of my fabric pot too so the ties could be adjusted easily.

Good luck!

• Like 2