Too much water pressure

Haduken420

5 minutes ago, Nuggys said:

If you get them and get stuck, give us a shout and I’ll help you work through it. They really are simple to use though you’ll be fine. 

I deffo will do, i really apreciate it honestly. Im trying to attach a screenshot but cant seem to find how. But i see 3 digital timer bundle on argos website for £14.99

Its white with an lcd screen on top. 6 grey buttons, edge buttons are arrows pointing outwards.

Just to confirm are these the ones you have?

Aquatic websites are great for things like this and a lot cheaper. 

Swell.co.uk is local to me so I get all my bits and bobs from there. 

I kept marine fish for years. The experience was useful when building a water farm recirculating system as it hadn’t been done at the time. 

The guy at Holland’s hydroponics was impressed with the idea at the time. Seems common now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haduken420 said:

hmmmm... so, if i run mine... 70% pebbles and 30% coco. Do you think i can do 15 min incements or am i on crack.

I start seeds in rootit or root riot cubes then straight into pebbles once the roots show, no need for coco...:yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

ecotechnics, amongst others  does a "seconds" timer, if your stuck.....

Just had a look, they seem perfect, unfortunately out of my budget range. Il buy the minute timer from argos. Il keep you guys updated. Thank you all for your contributions. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

So i bought those timer plugs.. suprisingly easy to setup! Got it currently dripping 3 times a day during light since my medium is a mix of coco pebbles and perlites. Very light.

Only issue atm is that halo drip ring. Waters too wide. Going to have to make a bypass dripper that drips near the middle.

They’re good for the price aren’t they. Think I’m gonna get myself another pack. 

Not sure what to say about the drip ring. Can I ask where you got them and price etc as I’m not really that happy with my drippers at the moment. 

You’re running autos aren’t you, so that’s your final pot size? 

Only thing I can think is to get a 13mm t piece( if that’s the size that’s currently feeding the ring) and a bit of off cut pipe and make your own ring just for this one. You may have to check how much is being fed per min etc. :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

Too late I know but smart switches don't cost much more than mechanical timers, take up less room, don't make any noise, and can control power down to 1 min increments on a 4 way. You'll need wifi and a smart phone to set up though.. 

#