The one and only MWF

Henroid

52 minutes ago, Henroid said:

@Amarillo slim

Yeah she’s gaining some height now,

I noticed the yellowing when I was there

im going to go back soon with some sop for all of them but may have to go back early again to feed this hungry beasty 

I have some chicken pellets should I drop those instead of giving her the sop and fbb? Might even out the nitrogen while still giving some phosphorus for flowering

just don’t like the idea of chucking fbb and sop down together and really want to limit the trips 

Thanks for dropping in Amarillo and thanks for the advice dude

Chicken pellets are better for earlier in the plants life IMO as they are generally higher N. At this point you don't want to add too much N as the plant is likely going into flower mode soon.  FBB would be more suitable Imo, although takes a little while to become available.  I just buy 25kg sacks of blood meal, bone meal, SOP, then can mix these together at various ratios with micro nutrients etc depending on the plants particular needs.  Dust mask is essential lol  

• Like 3

I have some bonemeal but I’ll just stick to the FBB and give a lessened amount of sop, I’ll give a good root drenching with seaweed and foliar spray lightly with seaweed

not to much though as this whether is some unpredictable shit 

thanks for the tips bro

peace

• Like 2

Hey guys and girls

back again for another update

only a couple pics today as not much going on except some height

shes definitely a hungry girl as I had actually fed her some fbb about 3/4 weeks ago

so chucked down some more fbb but only a little, along side a small handful of sop,

watered in with some seaweed extract water.

large.59C3DAA9-93B4-4EBC-914C-F5B9CFF33C5F.jpeglarge.00ABD758-E142-4518-9ED3-B1D656570EB2.jpeglarge.8F52EE49-A515-47F9-AF65-AFFA256ACB21.jpeg

Peace

• Like 11

@Henroidnpt to bad thanks a bit gutterd as Ive got to snip one of mine 2 weeks earl y on day 85 as got builders coming in next weekend :/ but shes deffos looking good :) ive got two fire 99s on the go as well which got repotted 1 into a 12litre grow bag and another into a massive 25 litre pot lol so should be intresting to see how they do. Got to say though theyre nice looking plant the M W F

• Like 3

Went on mould patrol today 

found some disheartening sights

hopefully the MWF can pull through as she hasn’t begun flowering yet

well here she is 

removed her cage and left her to it

nothing more I can do other then wait nowlarge.F261C1BD-93D7-4BDF-83DD-AADD857EB9DC.jpeglarge.DEF2672A-99E2-4FF3-8631-4CA4D0137537.jpeglarge.86BD5EC6-5469-4302-864F-2B21CF42EA49.jpeglarge.0BD377A4-5006-44E1-B543-BF3033418B99.jpeg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Henroid said:

hopefully the MWF can pull through as she hasn’t begun flowering yet

They don't really suffer from mold unless its pissing it down for weeks during second half of flowering.. Sure she will be just fine.  

removed her cage and left her to it

You 100% sure there are no rabbits in the area?  

nothing more I can do other then wait now

If you are concerned about mold on this plot, clearing back the sounding vegetation a bit can help with airflow etc that will help prevent mold. Also removing any dying yellow leaves form the plants, and doing some 'lollipopping' on denser plants can help.  

Looks like she can probably stand to have a touch more food too.  Id have expected the booldmeal from the last application to have greened the leaves up by now, so reckon theres no harm in adding a bit more next visit if she's still looking on the pale side.  

cheers

• Like 3

@Amarillo slim

hey bro

nice to see you checking in dude

well that’s the problem if we get weather like we have had for the past week while she’s in heavy flower then I can’t see her making it

just praying for a good end to the season

wondering when she’s going to start flowering she looks like she’s still prepping herself for what’s to come

about the rabbits I am 100%.

I have had a mango runt sat with it’s cage off for nearly a month now 

Luckily it means I can open them up a bit more and have a better airflow through her

i would clear more but it’s a bit of a cheeky spot so if I did I may find myself compromised

i may have to lollipop if needs must 

whatever needs to be done will be done

i will definitely give her another feed but I gave her a good handful of fbb and smaller handful of sop last visit

i’ll Chuck down some bonemeal next visit

wont be to long until I’m back checking the rest for the dreaded rot

will be amazing to watch the MWF come out of this spot unscathed 

and you can bet I will do my very best to catch her smashing it

cheers again for dropping in Amarillo and thanks for the advice on feeding

ill keep you posted on how she gets on

until next time guys

goodluck

peace

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Henroid said:

@Amarillo slim

hey bro

nice to see you checking in dude

well that’s the problem if we get weather like we have had for the past week while she’s in heavy flower then I can’t see her making it

just praying for a good end to the season

wondering when she’s going to start flowering she looks like she’s still prepping herself for what’s to come

about the rabbits I am 100%.

I have had a mango runt sat with it’s cage off for nearly a month now 

Luckily it means I can open them up a bit more and have a better airflow through her

i would clear more but it’s a bit of a cheeky spot so if I did I may find myself compromised

i may have to lollipop if needs must 

whatever needs to be done will be done

i will definitely give her another feed but I gave her a good handful of fbb and smaller handful of sop last visit

i’ll Chuck down some bonemeal next visit

wont be to long until I’m back checking the rest for the dreaded rot

will be amazing to watch the MWF come out of this spot unscathed 

and you can bet I will do my very best to catch her smashing it

cheers again for dropping in Amarillo and thanks for the advice on feeding

ill keep you posted on how she gets on

until next time guys

goodluck

peace

Cool mate, for a second I was a bit worried about that cage removal lol 

Luckily disease resistance is number 1 on my list of traits when I'm selecting.. These particular F3s generally show very good resistance to botrytis, and September is normally a dry month... So I wouldn't stress...

Having said that growing in amongst brambles with plenty of wet humid weather, you are almost bound to find some specks on any damaged tissue etc, as the rotting blackberries are the perfect breeding ground for mold.  

Cheers for the updates :yep:

• Like 3

Oh yeah

don’t worry they all got their cages taken off today as I’m sure I’m the only fucker that can get in the damned place

well for now anyway

hopefully it stays that way

i think at season end I will go plot hunting in the searches of somewhere without brambles but with plenty of nettles

basically the perfect place

and that is why I knew I had to have some to show what they are capable of bro

really looking forward to watching her out flower the rest

will have to stay tuned boys and girls

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim

was having a think last night while laying there trying to sleep

anyway

i remember you saying the MWF has a auto pheno

despite this not being what you are looking for in the strain is there any way you would think about running the auto pheno into a complete auto variation of the MWF

just a thought

as I have noticed most auto’s aren’t made very resistant to mould probably due to the fact they run for such a short time 

well I’ll leave you with question and thought

when you get the chance I’m sure you’ll give me a good reason why it’s not worth pursuing but i thought I’d put it out there 

speak soon bro 

peace

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Henroid said:

you would think about running the auto pheno into a complete auto variation of the MWF

One step ahead of you mate ;)

Ive got various outdoor auto projects, some with lowrider genes, some without.  Auto MWF will be a thing, but probably not for release, mainly for use in creating F1s.  cheers 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

One step ahead of you mate ;)

You always seem to be dude :thumsup:

well that’s awesome, definitely would be interested on a Amarillo auto

cant wait to see what you’ve been concocting bro

:yep:

hopefully I can show off MWF in all its glistening glory

peace

Looks like it's going to need some extra nutrients to make decent buds at this stage, looks like other tapping roots of the underground live network may be tapping what looks like a basic adequate plant bedding, with all those brambles and actual miniforest, i'd do a soil test or two?? at a guess.

Other than that, do you use sprays to attack mold or rot?