Pic and mix

the rambler

@Herbi that's what I'm planning on doing I've got two fire 99s on the go as well both at about 3 4 weeks old starting to take off now it's been a mixed bag down here weather wise one week great an shine nice temps following week cold and wet 

• Like 1

Ok so here we are start of week 12 the flowers are starting to brown and she's really packing on the crystals 3 maybe 4 more weeks and she will be done large.20200706_111345_compress26.jpglarge.20200706_111152_compress39.jpg

• Like 1

Small up date bit guttered as the fighting gorilla auto is start to stink and as I have the decorates coming round next sat. Means I have to take her down next Friday :( which will make it day 91. However my two baby fire 99s I can hide behind the toms and the runner beans ;) here's is the fire at  4 weeks old. Just re potted then into  25liter pot and  12 litre grow bag.  Also added some old timers grow as well some intense neuts root stim. That's all for now large.20200707_183308_compress75.jpglarge.20200707_183335_compress41.jpg

Edited by the rambler
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok so the fighting gorilla auto was a awsome smoke got about a 0z of it here is my fire 99 at week 9 one got eaten by slugs but I've got high hopes for shed in a 25 litre pot. Stalks still small but shed bushing out nicely large.20200812_142740_compress19.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's we are s week I'm going to hazard guess and say she has started the stretch? 

It has jumped up s whopping 20 cm in the last 9 days now has 4 heads supported with bamboo. Can any one tell me how tall she will finish please? 

In a 25 litre pot large.20200821_121725_compress98.jpg