Pic and mix

the rambler

Ok to be honest I've been fucking slack so far this season. Got one fighting gorilla auto on the go just starting week six so far standing in at 60 cm tall. Hoping she will start flowering soonish. Oh also  poped  a fire freeze in to germ Sunday eve she's now in soil. Got a real gorilla 4 which I.may leave till sJuly plant out. Trying to.aim for a rotating crop so to speak through out the later months. Any way here's a pic of.my fighting gorilla auto urban legends. Not sure if urban legends is a separate brand to real gorilla ??? But her she is at week six in a ten litre pot large.20200602_175848_compress25.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

I would pot up to 25 ltr if you have it let them roots spread.

Plants in week 6 tho, wouldn't it be too late to benefit by now?

31 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Didn’t realise was auto lol 

yeah auto buddy ive only got the one on the go at the moment ive got 2 spare 25 litre pots mind so im statting of with two fire freee ones on germ the other allready in a small pot. Quic question when should i put these two into a 25 litre pot many thanks

Your photos? I normally go into final pots few weeks after seedling has hit the surface. Some people differ really.

• Like 1

@Exile420 nicely done in going to give the out door diaries a read soon for my bed time reading yea I've still got 2 fire freeze  to pop n 3 real gorilla 4 as well as two mazarilla auto to go in. I'm late this year as the farms been late harvesting. The meadow I use normally gets trimmed same time he harvests . Hence being a bit slack 

As this is the mix for my real gorilla diaries in one i found some real gorilla 4 the other month about a year old germinated two on wednesday and today they went straight into the plot. gave the soil a good soak bunged the seed in. wacked down some slug pellets and walked away. Drove past the other day npoticed the farmer had harvested his crop so diced to go for it.

large.20200605_144506_compress30.jpg

Thpought it would be a good idea to do them on the edge of the plot so that way if i do plan on getting a couple more random ones and twos in there i can do . Im looking at the Purple freeze for deeper into the plot. Has any one done these this year ??  Thanks in advance large.20200605_161011_compress34.jpg

Edited by the rambler

Week 7 of the fighting gorilla auto Pre flowers sprouting she's now at 63 cm tall in a ten litre pot large.20200606_101428_compress88.jpg

• Like 3

@herbie I started her off on the said time and date as well I got board. Just got another order down today. 1 auto mazarilla as I fucked the first one up . Plus some fire 99 original packaging removed and hidden nicely in the hoodie large.20200610_130123_compress26.jpg

• Like 1

Ok here we go doing this weeks up date a day early end of week 7 start of week 7 shes shot up a extra 10 cm, due to the strewtch but the nodes are nice and tight. If i get a cheeky half 0z of her il be a happy bunny, So shes now standing at 72 cm tall and not looking to shabby should i say large.20200611_141945_compress81.jpg

Nodes nice and tight

large.20200611_141924_compress98.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok so here we are at week 9 of the fighting gorilla auto by urban legends. Shes in a 10 litre pot and been in flower for about 3 weeks im actually quiet shocked at how much she has swelled by 32 cm. she has put on the stretch as was expected, and since coming into flower shot up by  I think im going to give her another 6 weeks so that will make it 9 weeks of lfower and week 15 over all. I have changed her feeding schedule, and am now using hessi products the blue green and some hessi boost.  large.20200622_100206_compress93.jpg    

Close up of the buds

large.20200622_100241_compress0.jpg

large.20200622_100400_compress7.jpg

As i said earlier if i get cheeky half 0z it will be happy days for tis gorilla auto. To be continued --------------

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Start of week as pic was taken on Monday shes starting to swell up nicely now :)large.20200702_151536_compress19.jpg

Close up

large.20200702_151603_compress11.jpg

All fr now il probably see where i am in 4 weeks and maybe finsh her on week 14 or let her run and carry through till week 15

Looking good mate, my 2 have put on a good stretch n are starting to fatten out now. 

don’t go off the weeks take em when they’re ripe or mould is getting to them ;)