what am i doing wrong

Hopsarecannabistoo

ive taken you guys advice and ive got three cuttings in jiffy bags on the second day now and they seem to be klooking good. cheers guys!  couldn't have done it without your help on here :) 

On 5/31/2020 at 11:10 PM, KC said:

Do you keep checking on them? I find mine fail if I do

this is why i started using these, you can look at them all you like, but they still come through 100%

large.5e931ebe8f0b2_cloningcups.jpglarge.5e931ec0332bd_cloningcup.jpglarge.5ea2c96adaa9a_noname2.jpg

On 5/31/2020 at 7:05 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Fresh cloning ingredients or same from last year having been stored away?  

My clones aren't looking great either, used year old clonex gel, guessing I should have purchased fresh...

Just another consideration

i didn't use any hormone, just compost, pots and a little water

• Like 11

oh wow i never thought of those cups, shame in my last job i had unliomited access to them, wish i did now  ive got bags over them like people suggested 

4 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

ive got bags over them like people suggested 

it's cool baby, it's more the clear base, you can see the roots start, no need to fuss too much and kill them like i used to, but the cup lid seems to be the key to perfect environment

• Like 2

i will invest in some, but for now ive got a carier bag over them, im not taking them out ogf their pots until i feel comfortable that they have advanced root growth  they have space to do so in the little pots i have, how long does it take normally  to develop roots 

10 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i will invest in some, but for now ive got a carier bag over them, im not taking them out ogf their pots until i feel comfortable that they have advanced root growth  they have space to do so in the little pots i have, how long does it take normally  to develop roots 

5 days to 14 days. 

You will tell as soon as they have rooted because they start growing. You don't need to remove them from pots while they are fragile. 

Suddenly the plant grows and call for water. This tells you roots are there and working because without them the plant won't grow or use water 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 03/06/2020 at 2:24 PM, ratdog said:

this is why i started using these, you can look at them all you like, but they still come through 100%

large.5e931ebe8f0b2_cloningcups.jpglarge.5e931ec0332bd_cloningcup.jpglarge.5ea2c96adaa9a_noname2.jpg

i didn't use any hormone, just compost, pots and a little .

Nice idea man....

Do your lids have holes in them?

3 hours ago, trance said:

Do your lids have holes in them?

yes mate, i tape them over and undo when roots start showing then remove lids altogether after a week of roots showing

• Like 2
On 6/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, ratdog said:

i didn't use any hormone, just compost, pots and a little water

Hi Ratdog

Do you know what size those cups are mate?