The best all round strain you've smoked this year

Mikes007

I have flowered 6 Dinafem OG Cookies and everyone is a winner, my favourite strain at the moment.

• Like 6

On 12/06/2020 at 10:43 PM, FlyingMeerkat said:

@Sgt Smash Did you run the pineapple express or just toke it? Have a couple in early veg, kinda thrown in as an after thought but had heard it was quite a tasty strain.

I ran it outdoors last year , G13 Pineapple Express,  was going great up until the prolonged wet spell,  then she turned to a furry brown mess.  

To be fair, up until the rain she was big, dark and smelly !    I salvaged a few O's, obv not fully cooked, but it still rings your bell :)     

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Dinafem OG Cookies

Hey mate, this strain seem’s to be getting good cred lately, I seen Toke rate them similar to The New. 
Guess it gotta be tried. 

• Like 2

A tough one , Maybe a pheno of Karmas " Wheres My Bike" I have , this one is  nothing like the description of the strain. It Smells and tastes like Lavender to me , a little liquorice in there too. Dark green/ purple buds. Maybe it's the Blackberry Kush coming through from the lineage. It's Interesting anyway . :lucky:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Hey mate, this strain seem’s to be getting good cred lately, I seen Toke rate them similar to The New. 
Guess it gotta be tried. 

I’ve got some of these in the post - can’t wait to see what they are about! 

19 minutes ago, Tuphead said:

I’ve got some of these in the post - can’t wait to see what they are about! 

Take a look through the Dinafem diary section, there’s a few good diaries on OGC with great smoke reports. 

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Take a look through the Dinafem diary section, there’s a few good diaries on OGC with great smoke reports. 

Awesome will do. Got OG cookies, original amnesia, deep cheese, critical 2, Moby dick 2 and gorilla. Going to be quite the Dinafem multi strain grow. Thinking ami, cheese and critical up first..

This is gonna sound pretty skanky but I was doing a job in the loft the other night and noticed some buds on the floor. I had a sniff and one was some of my jacks cleaner x pursang haze I haven't grown for definitely over a year (lost the mum)

It was lush.

How sad eh, the best thing I smoked was some manky old bud I found on the floor lol

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I've seen a lot of LA Kush Cake being mentioned and funnily enough a lovely strain I've been toking on a while now is Ice Cream Kush Cake...is that even a strain? Maybe I've got the LA stuff...