The best all round strain you've smoked this year

Mikes007

Good news that there's so many votes for Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl ...

I have 4 going that I've just flipped ..

3 of them are decent sized bushes - 60 day veg.

1 was a runt but I topped her a couple of times and she looks like a bunch of posies so many growing tips.

Possibly the biggest plants I've grown indoors.

:hippy:  cheers guys .. cheered me up on a dull day in Spain.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Blighty_Buds said:

Footloose and Ice Cream Cake for me.    The cake is still fresh and blew my socks off last night.

BB

:bong:

I want that footloose but get find it anywhere. which breeder is the ice cream cake from?

@Mikes007

Footloose is in stock on the Ugorg site fella.

peace

lil d. 

Also so I would like to add Smile and Bline from OT1 are good alrounders for ME everyone differs in their tastes and what high suits so it’s a bit horses for courses. 

Peace. :skin_up:

• Like 2

Tried some Gorilla breath and would say its the strongest bud I have ever had. Also had banana sorbet that smelled amazing

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cornishforest said:

Tried some Gorilla breath and would say its the strongest bud I have ever had. Also had banana sorbet that smelled amazing

This surprised me in quality from doing 2 freebies. Great bud to leaf ratio and a sweet lime, herby sour, powerful smoke. Transluscent and light green , long lasting high. That ogkb has a lovely taste to it and the glue brings power and gas . I am going to order a 10 pack soon, it was that good. its kind of new so viability within germination, will be at better odds.

• Like 1

I generally only smoke what i grow and still have some varying strains jarred from previous years grows and as such the best smoke i have had this year is Sagarmatha's Western Winds.

I grew this out 3 yrs ago in a sunny outdoor spot, needless to say it did not complete and i honestly didnt expect it too,  she ended up with a clear plastic umbrella above her to fend off the relentless rain and she remained like that until i spotted a tiny bit of rot, she then got chopped !    

She was very productive and smelt spicy, smoke wise it is very spicy in taste and almost instantly you feel the effects :)     You just seem to go up & up , wave after wave, kind of relentless with an energy i have yet to experience from another strain.    I have a few beans left but keep forgetting to get them in the dirt.   

Closely behind the western Winds is TH's Strawberry Glue :)    An awesome destructive smoke that has taste, flavour, effect and longevity in abundance !    I have 2 packs in the fridge and will ensure i keep this strain around for quite some time.   

• Like 4

Well all weed grown by yer own hand is good weed obviously :skin_up:but that said, my favourite so far is Panama from ace, with a focus on the scraggly sativa dom phenos.

I've got two good ones - a very scrappy, airy pheno that looks awful but smells like gin and tonic and lasts the longest in the vape. Nice up high for hiking and enjoying the outdoors, very nice.

The other one is quicker flowering and better on flavour with a lovely lime taste in the vape and more potent, but is getting puffed up less now as I initially went through it like sweetcorn through a skinny vegan :fart:

Others from Mr Nice Dreamtime have their charms though they've not been curing long enough to call it. One is shaping up to be on par with the Panamas but with more body and no raciness making it a better "home" sativa, coupled with a nice floral, parma violets taste. Another is similar though lacking in taste and smell, but enhances creativity more whilst leaving me capable of acting on it - very much what I look for in a plant.

A good year for me so far with yields breaking records and some nice stuff to look forward to later in the year -

Zamaldelica

OT Haze

Mango Catpiss (my own selection mother from Mandala safari mix)

Quick Critical

Grapefruit

Ganja gu brah :smokin:

• Like 7

Inhouse Black Cherry Punch in terms of ease of growth, flavour and looks amazing. Absolutely what it says on the tin. If you like a good indica and getting stuck on the couch its bang up there.  Personally I prefer my sativas....so its going last an age! lol 

• Like 3

Definetly not blue treacle... was amazing at the start then after a month I might as well of been smoking hay, probably my tolerance after a while... 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2020 at 5:39 PM, Sgt Smash said:

Pineapple Express and Sweet Zkittles

What breeder is the sweet zkittles from?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mikes007 said:

What breeder is the sweet zkittles from?

Royal Queen clones my mate done

• Like 1

@Sgt Smash Did you run the pineapple express or just toke it? Have a couple in early veg, kinda thrown in as an after thought but had heard it was quite a tasty strain.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, FlyingMeerkat said:

@Sgt Smash Did you run the pineapple express or just toke it? Have a couple in early veg, kinda thrown in as an after thought but had heard it was quite a tasty strain.

Na i didn't grow it sadly, It was street weed so i have no idea of its backgound breed sorry mate. But it was very tasty tho and the most full on fruitiest strain i've tasted to date :yep:

• Like 2