Stage 4 Lung Cancer. RSO Suppositories

Djidil

PS:  I prefer to decarb the extracted oil rather than the plant material up front.  You can tell exactly where you are at from CO2 bubble production.  It also doesn't melt the trichomes and smear them all over the plant material.

Edited by Graywolf
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 23/05/2020 at 8:16 PM, Djidil said:

I have a 5.8cm mass on the outside of my right lung,  another inside my right lung. 2 in my neck and it's also moved to my spine 

I really hope someone can help you out on here mate. 

• 9 months later...

I had stage 3 melanoma which spread to my lymph nodes. I did 3 months of cannabis oil, 3X a day, and now am cancer free a year later. I had a perfect CT scan (Sept 2018), a perfect brain scan (Feb 2019), a perfect PET scan (2020) and recently another perfect PET scan. No cancer anywhere!

I didn't do any other form of treatment. No surgeries, no chemo, nothing. 

I got my oil through Rick.
"Rick Simpson"

Thanks for reading....

Edited by lildaveham
Please dont post e-mail addresses
  • Like 2

It's really nice to see that your getting such quality advice & care from people on here, it's nice to see man... There is hope for humanity! I hope you get better soon honestly, much love & I admire you!

Edited by Funk P
  • Like 1