Stage 4 Lung Cancer. RSO Suppositories

Djidil

Hi,

I wont bore you with my diagnosis and what I'm going through I just need some solid information for dosing my RSO using suppositories.
I have 60g for a 90day course. I'm unable to swallow the oil as I can't handle the intense high that comes with the quantity I'm needing to take (1g a day). I have brought suppository molds and I also have cocoa butter to mix with the RSO. Can anyone please help me.
I only want to take 1, maybe 2 suppositories a day to cover the 1 gram I need.
Can anyone help me with ratio of cocoa butter to RSO to cover the amount I need.
Thank you for reading this and any information regarding this with be really appreciated.

• Like 2

Yes, if you have 60g for a 90 day course - then assume that is a build up an then 1g a day for so long. But to keep it simple.....

So lets say you want to take 2 a day, that would be 180 pills - 

Assume your suppository moulds / tablets take 1ml to fill. 

You would need to add enough coconut oil to your RSO make 180ml of  liquid. Melt it all together in a bain marie. Then fill your moulds with the liquid. Voila 180 doses. 

If the mould takes 2ml, then you need to make up to 360ml and so on.

Hope that helps and good luck. 

• Like 8

Hi there.

Just read your post.  Simple really so don't panic.

What size are your suppository moulds?  If they are 2ml then you need 60 gm rso plus 60 gram c. butter melted and poured.  That should give you 1 g suppositories. That should be okay but sometimes at these ratios they can be softish, so that's why I keep in in freezer and take out just before use.  

Another ratio is for 500 mg suppositories and you can use 2 at a time or one in morning one at night, whatever your own bioassay tells you really. In this case you need 60 gm rso and 180 gm cocoa butter. Melted and poured.  These should be okay in fridge.

Little tip:

When about to use prepare your space, and use them laying down with pillow or support under your bottom to raise hips.  Stay like this if you can 4-5 mins so as to absorb as much as possible.

Good luck

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis mate.

Just a quick word of warning, even as a suppository your still gonna get a high, possibly more intense than taken orally (orally the active component has to get processed via the liver before hitting your bloodstream) rectally you will miss that first pass as the active will be absorbed directly into your bloodstream...

At least that's my understanding anyway.

But don't worry too much about the intensity of the buzz, it might hit you hard the first few days/a week but tolerance will develop quickly imo.

My the end of 2 weeks you will hardly notice you've taken them.. again imo.

Anyways sincerely wishing you all the best with it.

Much love

Dodge

• Like 11

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis

I have been through similar last year(kidney cancer) and I was pretty heavy user before but this is a different ball game alltogether doing gram a day.

I would suggest make yourself and tincture for example 1g of RSO in 9ml of oilive oil so that will be 10% strengh and have 5 drops 3x  a day and increase regularly

if you jump to 1g and rectaly you will be tripping and your blood pressure can go to dangerous levels

one more thing,my CT scan showed 3mm 'node' which they watched because kidney cancer like to spread onto lungs,i bought volcano for my last money and after 6 months the 'node' was gone.

my doctor reckons it could be a scarring from infection but before volcano i had a water bong and never looked back.

vape from volcano has very similar data as RSO just acts straight away and you can target your lungs...worth trying if you can -also make sure you not vaping any street bud

and nearly forgot-get some CBD oil too or grow some CBD+ from Dinafem

good luck

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Just a quick word of warning, even as a suppository your still gonna get a high, possibly more intense than taken orally (orally the active component has to get processed via the liver before hitting your bloodstream) rectally you will miss that first pass as the active will be absorbed directly into your bloodstream...

when you smoke/vape or do the suppository way you will get 9 delta THC into your blood

if you eat edibles your liver enzymes make 11 -OH THC and that is the trippy stuff,strong long lasting

when you drop oil into your mouth majority goes as 9delta but you do swallow a little with saliva so its kind of a hybrid -you get both 9 and 11 tHC

recently bedrocan discovered-well aparently sativex was 1st one with the data but bedrocan did the study and if you use THC with CBD the concentrations of THC nearly DOUBLE in your blood stream

• Like 5

@Djidil

try some 10% CBD tincture that take the edge off a bit when you get too high

think you should slowly build up ,the gram a day is the last month target out of 3

do you know what oil do you have?Strain?

i had some oil from lemon haze and coudn't even do more than 0.25g ,my heart was beating at 100+ a minute

i would recommend some afghan genetics like Mazar kush or Afghan kush x black domina,Super skunk -gram a day will be achieveble and you will feel nice and chilled

your post got me thinking and not sure about the suppository way mate,maybe do it every other day as you will get constapation after 3 days over 0.5g a day.....

build up slowly

• Like 4

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so i can't get regulated products. I can only get whats available. It's very good quality but I'm unable to get it adapted for my specific needs. I'm slowly building myself up to higher doses. I tested a bigger dose the other day and all I could think of was dying. It put me in such a dark place, I'm scared of being high and having those thoughts again. I think the CBD counteracting the THC I'd a good idea. I have purchased a CBD serum to add to the RSO and empty capsules to put this in. I'm doing the best I can with what I have available to me in the uk. I need to try everything cause I want to live 

• Like 5

I have a 5.8cm mass on the outside of my right lung,  another inside my right lung. 2 in my neck and it's also moved to my spine 

No expertise in this, I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  I have every confidence you will be well informed with the best tried and tested advice possible. Listen to these guys and I wish you all the best mate take care 

• Like 1

Good luck @Djidil. I've seen higher quality CDB extractions (the full spectrum hemp ones, actually, they're full of nutritionally good stuff too, but pricey) help with the 'omg this is too much' feeling, used as drops under the tongue, but I have no experience of suppository use and cannabis. Not sure if it's still relevant or not... I'm learning from this thread.

13 hours ago, Levantine Lane said:

it dosent get you high like eating it does try before bed  . 

It's the high of large doses that's the biggest barrier to people I've known try extracts... normal folk... not people who've been on it with drugs a lot, or at all. More people knowing that, when they want to try but feel they just can't handle it, would be great.

• Like 1

regarding the high doses at night,what will happen is you wake up after 3h and your body temperature drops even more-natural effect for human body and cannabis will decrease it so you wake up shaking -shivering and start having panic attack,also it increases your heart rate and BP when it kicks in at doses like this.It will go down after couple of hours,actually your BP will drop and heart rate too-my is 45-50 in the morning.Get the Blood pressure monitor,worth spending £20

Even indica dominant are heavy,I had 5 drops of my oil tincture at 3pm when i went toilet and it took me 2h to strart thinking  straight this morning,regarding tolerance,i have been on this oil over a year (dropping every day,mainly in the evenings) but 5 drops will get the effect time after time,it's like the tolerance isn't really there....

The gram a day is achievable i think if you do edibles,like jelly sweets,first 3-5 days will be heavy but the tolerance build up quickest this way in my opinion,but you will be constipated and also you loose about 20% (apparently)in your digestive trackt.

what i did when i started my OIL programme was targeting through vape,edibles and oil tinctures,so like fighting 3 fronts in the same time