Stage 4 Lung Cancer. RSO Suppositories

Djidil

14 hours ago, Djidil said:

I have a 5.8cm mass on the outside of my right lung,  another inside my right lung. 2 in my neck and it's also moved to my spine 

what treatment are you getting?

i had a surgery 3cm golf ball size tumour it was,surgery is the only way as radio or chemo doesn't work on this fucker of a cancer( kind of happy i doidn't have to have any of that)

i can imagine what goes through your head now,you got the oil so got higher chances of getting better than those who don't have this option,when administering your oil try to be in as good place as possible-set&setting, take notes when you take your oil and time them,it takes 2h to get full effects and last nearly another 2h the main 'high',get yourself some chill out tunes,dress warm-thick socks will help you at those dosages( body temperature drops tp around 35.6C)

when you get those feelings you are dying try to over come it by saying to yourself you actually doing something possitive,try to get to 'happy place'in your mind

• Like 3

I had a 15cm tumor removed along with all of my lymph nodes under one arm . this was over 5 years ago I had intensive treatment but used edible cannabis all the way through treatment . I'm still here and continue to use edible cannabis everyday . being so high wasn't easy all the time when I was sick with the chemo but definitely helped with inflammation and rest .  I do think you will find suppositories easier to handle . 

my best to a fellow warrior 

I was stage 4b with a 10% chance to survive 6 months.

i had chop and beam 

without the oil I don’t think I would have made it....that was 2 years ago and I’m still in remission.

it stopped the chemo sickness in it’s tracks  and allowed me to eat, drink and sleep to heal.

I now dose my 80 year old mother with it as her cancer is terminal....her tumours continue to shrink with just chemo tablets and my special butter...the doctors are baffled as to why she is getting better....I know why. 

when I started her off she hated the high....so I dosed her with CBD as well to counteract it....over the course of a few months I have dropped the CBD and just use the full spectrum butter I make.... which is now twice as strong....took her a few weeks to get to the gram but she can now eat as much as it would take me to get stoned and I once ate 3 grams of BHO lol 

• Like 3

Also give my cancer killer a go....

turmeric root, ginger root, garlic cloves and chilli  

eat of much of it as you can with everything.

if you wanna survive u throw everything including the kitchen sink at that shit.

mindset is paramount....this is a war to be fought and won!!!! 

• Like 2

turkey tail mushroom extracts looking promising,i am trying to grow some myself ,easy to extract too

• Like 2

@joba makes an excellent point and I would completely agree with the vape thing..... I would do this as well as eat it.

the RSO works best when it can get to the place it needs to be in the quickest time.....it’s the massive doses that do the healing.

vaping is getting that precious medicine straight to where it is needed imo but it’s not enough (I would use bho for vaping) vaping u get about 15% at best.....eating however is more like 90% absorbed. 

• Like 1

@Djidil

i have started taking/making oil about 2 years before my diagnosis to combat my main symptoms -high blood pressure and flank back ache

first i started in a cheap elektric slow cooker in my back garden and IPA,later i got myself a reclaim machine and started using ethanol only,but one biggest difference I have noticed is the decarbolization process,now I am decarbing after the extraction in hot oil bath and using laser thermometer,oil isn't as trippy .

let's say after 2 weeks you still are struggling to take 0.25g a day ,keep your RSO in the freezer ,don't bash it all with coconut oil,keep some raw and try this

get a small pan with oil( vegetable)and get one of those laser thermometers(about £20) and get some pyrex dish which will fit in to your oil bath

take 5g of your RSO and heat up the oil up to 120C and leave it there and mix with wooden stick for extra 5min....

if stilll too strong try another 5g for 10 min -just make sure your oil isn't going over 120C

what this could achieve is break down of the THCinto more sedative effect...

let me us know how it went,if it works it can help others

• Like 4

@zen-ken

@Levantine Lane

@Graywolf

what do you guys think about futher decarbing your oil if you find it too strong-trippy uncomfortable? I would suggest it makes the oil more sedative-same as if you did oil from second wash

maybe this can help people to get the oil down better

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Levantine Lane said:

what about not decarbing at all for the suppositories  its still going to work but without intense high 

that would be THCA just not sure how it would work in practise,when making extraction you are evaporating your solvent and that takes over and hour 1liter @50C

technically if you left it evapoarate at room temperature THCA isn't psychoactive and can be in the same bed as CBD so actualy not illegal....

23 minutes ago, joba said:

@zen-ken

@Levantine Lane

@Graywolf

what do you guys think about futher decarbing your oil if you find it too strong-trippy uncomfortable? I would suggest it makes the oil more sedative-same as if you did oil from second wash

If you decarb the oil it will become active THC and take ur head clean off lol and usually it gets decarbed  in the RSO heating process.

I would suggest a cold BHO left un active would be better as the THC-A is not as trippy. Of course you can juice raw bud but I’m not as up on the science of doing this I must admit. 

unfortunately it’s the THC you need so I’m in the RSO camp....eat as much of that beautiful medicine as you can get down u and don’t stop when you get to ring the bell...the oil will help repair the damage the treatment has done. 
your best bet imo....get a really high quality full spectrum CBD and it will take the racy high away....also go for pure indica....sativas are not good for racy head...avoid the hybrids if poss unless the indica Dom....your looking for a pure couch lock indica imo. 

• Like 2

@zen-ken

depends what you using mate,some people use electric rice cooker when as you said the temperature of the cooker is allready decarbing

my slowcooker was only heating up to 40C i was shocked to see that ,my Destiler machine runs at 50C

some people decarb in the oven prior to make oil,some after

Djidil has 90g allready I don't think he grows or has much experience so we need to elaborate and work on what he has,this further decarbing could be the answer ,the full CBD as you mentioned very true...I spend £500 on CBD from my mates shop over 3 months so grew some CBD+ got it labtested(Dinafem mark seen the results) and the lab report came back my CBD wasn't fully decarbed 45% CBDA levels so Graywolf advised CBD to decarb properly you need even higher temeperatures than with THC about 140C and those tiiny bubbles what we watch for are even smaller -even the oil has diffrent consistency to THC oil

• Like 3

can't edit so another post

oncde i made oil in my slow cooker in winter-most people doing it outside when they start so temperature of your enviroment plays a part in this case

and it barrely worked -not decarbed enough

• Like 2

I gotta admit without seeming like a kiss arse but I do like discussing this with u @joba as u make great points.

indeed you need higher temps to get the CBDA and CBCA to get them to change to CBD,CBE and CBN 195 Celsius if memory serves me correctly...it’s not far from combustible temperature so is a fine game to play.

I have a two stage vacuum pump and chamber so my ability to make and purge the various products is a lot easier.

not everyone can shell out 600 plus to get the equipment required and if your not growing it would be a huge investment so I see your point. 

Not many growing CBD for general sale tho as most peeps are going for these fancy sounding Cali crap....I struggle to find CBD flower anywhere anymore.....Italy is good shout to import from as they cheap as but it’s not really legal so take the appropriate measures if you choose this route. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, joba said:

@zen-ken

@Levantine Lane

@Graywolf

That works.  That is how we make night meds.

• Like 2