Anyone Tried To Contact Sweet Seeds ?

OldFord

Has anyone tried to contact Sweet Seeds ?       After a longer than expected wait for this years seeds to arrive due to the ongoing madness  ...... they arrive wrong :(   

I have spent the last 3 wks sending emails and messages, had a few automated responses saying it will be dealt with asap as of yet i have heard nothing.   

I know they are still selling & dispatching but nobody seems to be dealing with customer support.  

I can only grow outdoors and looks like i will need to grab some beans elsewhere to ensure i get something out of this season.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

You can get sweet seeds from other vendors. Real gorilla seeds and attitude are uk based.

Already on it sir thank you,  i normally order direct and have done for years.   To be fair this is the 1st time i have experienced issues.     

Attitude has given me so many headaches over the years i make a point of avoiding them.    

• Like 3

Im still waiting on beans from sweet seeds, they are looking into it as from yesterday.

Maybe send apollo a message?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Im still waiting on beans from sweet seeds, they are looking into it as from yesterday.

Maybe send apollo a message?

Thanks ,   i have been speaking with Tommy on & off ,  i struggle to get online as i work away from home and use a works phone thats a bit sensitive if you know what i mean.  

Im sure it will get resolved and hope you get your beans soon sir :) 

• Like 2

Hi buddy!

First of all, I would like to convey my apologies for any inconvenience that may have occurred. 

The support team through may be a little overloaded or have some kind of problem responding to everyone in time. 

Therefore, you can always contact in social networks (Sweet Seeds) or contact in forums with Tommy, Jaypp or me. 

If you wish, you can send me a private message about the problem, together with your e-mail and your data to process your situation.  (Information about the problem + contact email + order number + contact details)

Sorry for the inconvenience again, I'll try to get an answer as soon as possible. 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 10

Thank you @tokenroll sir.     

I have had Apolo & Tommy both contact me and it looks like its being sorted out.   

I was more concerned my very sensitive works phone was barring / not forwarding mails to Sweets,  it did it once before when i had an issue with a delivery from M & S as it was booze lol   

Thanks again guys.   

• Like 4

@OldFord To prevent any problems with your work, I will send you the answer by private message, here in UK420 ;)

If at any time you need us to send you the information by email, you just have to ask us. 

And thanks you very much @tokenroll :wub:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

@OldFord To prevent any problems with your work, I will send you the answer by private message, here in UK420 ;)

If at any time you need us to send you the information by email, you just have to ask us. 

And thanks you very much @tokenroll :wub:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Much appreciated sir.     Thank you. 

• Like 1

I've been trying to contact them for a couple of weeks now but to no avail. I have tried involving Sweet seeds Tommy and granted he's usually on the ball with his replies but the customer services department seem to be working from home or more like not working from home. 

Like yourself I prefer to buy directly from them , mostly because they are well represented here and I like that way of doing business. 

I hope we start hearing from them soon and all is well.

Peace

Ts1 

• Like 5

On 19/05/2020 at 8:03 PM, lambrettats1 said:

I've been trying to contact them for a couple of weeks now but to no avail. I have tried involving Sweet seeds Tommy and granted he's usually on the ball with his replies but the customer services department seem to be working from home or more like not working from home. 

Like yourself I prefer to buy directly from them , mostly because they are well represented here and I like that way of doing business. 

I hope we start hearing from them soon and all is well.

Peace

Ts1 

I feel you mate,   i went into the works office today and stuck the phone on the old pc,  yes my mails went through to Sweets so i have to concur that theres a breakdown in comms at Sweets somewhere.    To be fair im sure it will be business as usual pretty soon, with present circumstances nothing seems normal !    

Im the same ,  i order direct as like you im dealing direct  and prefer it that way.    after numerous headaches with the 'tude i tend to go direct although i keep meaning to try Real Gorilla Seeds as i hear great things and believe they are represented on here also.   

• Like 2