Getting over a hangover

Malificent

That's really interesting.  I'm looking forward to trying this.  You're totally right, - I really do crave spliffs, - I almost chain smoke (!)  I just didn't realise it was the tobacco that I was craving...

Thank you all!!

• Like 2

Just to add takes time to get used to the change of smoking pure spliffs. A pure weed spliff may not seem as 'satisfying', but that's just cos you want that weed+nicotine hit and pure weed is a different hit. But stick with it (it's not tobacco you're craving, it's the tobacco+weed in the same lungfull of smoke, it's the two together that become a different whole). It's worth it both in terms of smoking less weed and in terms of quality of high/stone :)

• Like 2

Thanks.

How much better, if any, - is smoking pure weed, for your lungs?  That's the other thing I feel I have to recover from; a tight chest

Yeah, can i ask, do u use a filter when smoking joints or just baccy? If u dont I'd agree prob the amount of nicotine binging giving u a 'hangover'... :yinyang:

Nicotine, tar and all the other unfiltered nasties

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 1

Prob for me is the consumption rate, tried smoking pure before now and it just didn't do it for me.. I am a smell and taste smoker rather than just to get stoned so I like a big fat joint that lasts.. I never smoke them all at once either, and more often then not a will still have the same 1 a couple hours later.. I think its each to there own on this topic.. I'm a smoker anyway so maybe that is a factor.. I completely agree that it is much better for you pure and deffo a much better way to go... just not for me..bought a decent vape but smoked joints at the same time, then bought another 1 for concentrates that I make, and again smoked joints at the same time.. I enjoy the whole ritual of skinning up too so I find it hard to be satisfied without a big old banger no matter how stoned I am :skin_up:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Malificent said:

How much better, if any, - is smoking pure weed, for your lungs?

well, you smoke a lot less so there's that, and i don't think weed smoke is as sticky as tobacco smoke

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, grotbags said:

Yeah, can i ask, do u use a filter when smoking joints or just baccy? If u dont I'd agree prob the amount of nicotine binging giving u a 'hangover'... :yinyang:

No I don't use a filter, just a bit of cardboard / 'roach'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malificent said:

me too, i get a much better drag lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

Just to add takes time to get used to the change of smoking pure spliffs. A pure weed spliff may not seem as 'satisfying', but that's just cos you want that weed+nicotine hit and pure weed is a different hit. But stick with it (it's not tobacco you're craving, it's the tobacco+weed in the same lungfull of smoke, it's the two together that become a different whole). It's worth it both in terms of smoking less weed and in terms of quality of high/stone :)

Really interesting dude, I smoke 1roll up every morn with my coffee after that its baccy spliffs till bed time.. like to get off the tobacco if honest.. I can relate to the not as satisfying part that's my prob..

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malificent said:

Old school.. me too

9 minutes ago, Malificent said:

Yeah ur getting all the tobacco nasties not using a filter, tbh same as me... Never used a filter in all my days of smoking baccy n weed. Never had a hangover though, slightly groggy the next morn after a good session but kinda goes after a coffee and a stretch about

Just thought it may have different effects on diff folks... 

Edited by grotbags

6 minutes ago, Revive said:

Really interesting dude, I smoke 1roll up every morn with my coffee after that its baccy splits till bed time.. like to get off the tobacco if honest.. I can relate to the not as satisfying part that's my prob..

A ciggy is a ciggy (even if it's an ecig). It's all about the nicotine. Which is addictive.

A spliff is a spliff, it's all about the THC, CBD and all the other lovely cannabinoids and terpenes and stuff :) Which aren't addictive.

A spliff of mixed weed and tobacco is all about the weed PLUS the nicotine, all together. And half an hour later you need another one. No matter how much weed you put in the mixed spliff (we've all done it - let's roll a REALLY strong one, shaped like a trumpet, but with baccy in it). You still want another one half an hour later...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrrichiet said:

Are you smoking Sativas or Indicas? I'd recommend sticking to Sativas.

I might be wrong, but I was told that Sativas take longer to grow, so most weed for sale in the UK is Indica based (as it goes for the same price)

4 minutes ago, Malificent said:

so most weed for sale in the UK is Indica based

i think the crowd like what they like on average, a friend who sells says indica types are his best seller