MacGanja in lock down.... Waiting to be famous

MacGanja

On 12/06/2020 at 8:43 PM, Moobman said:

@MacGanja what did you grow in your dp? Diary link if you can mate 

Its a mix of things.... CMOG, BLACK DOG, DFG, and quick critical...I documented in my outdoor 2018 diarys for RGSC, HSO, and Dinafem... I would guess mostly in that pic is DFG

• Like 1

On 12/06/2020 at 8:43 PM, Moobman said:

@MacGanja what did you grow in your dp? Diary link if you can mate 

Its a mix of things.... CMOG, BLACK DOG, DFG, and quick critical...I documented in my outdoor 2018 diarys for RGSC, HSO, and Dinafem... I would guess mostly in that pic is DFG... 

But i got good results from all breeders on that plot so well..  So could be worth a gander at the others.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 1

Well true to my word i have been shit at updating the diary... But in all fairness i knew i would be.... So thats why i bought seeds or used ones i won... Etc.. Any way enough of the excuses... 

The RQS legal battle is still ongoing and i think i have good chance of winning as long as they dont bring the classic defense... 

It's been a story so far of set backs... So i said before Two of my sites have been bulldozed.. So i have to do some emergency finding of other sites... ( seem to do this every year)... So we have found a great plot... But share it with a load of deer.. And i mean load... So far we are just got spray and it seems to work... 

So whats happened with the seedlings?:

OJ - got dropped and never survived.... Although i found another seed the had germinated on the bottom of seedling tray, which could be an OJ or LMOG. But i belive its an OJ, so i will go with that. 

SA - both have survived, one is ALOT slower than the other.... This the one worth more of a pic...

large.IMG-20200622-WA0003_copy_1200x1600.jpg

DINAMED -  has suffered alittle and has got slightly stunted due to neglect... I got to be honest i was really counting on the quick versions... I had left it in someones elses hand as i was running out of plots...and have since swapped it back with something else... So i am nursing it back to health... As it looks like my only source of CBD now... But for now it Doesnt deserve a pic.... 

QUICK DMD- all three where stunted and have auto flowered, or just flowered i dont understand how.. Considering there are other photos in the same plot which haven't flowered.... These where taken over a week and checked on them yesterday and they are further into flower.... 

large.IMG_20200614_121826_copy_1188x1584.jpglarge.IMG_20200614_121823_copy_1188x1584.jpg

Maybe shock from going from lights to outdoors... Maybe over watering? Too rich soil... . I dont know... 

For reference these where some of th other plants started before most of the Dinafem stuff under the same light, soil... And Over watering regime.... 

large.IMG-20200622-WA0001_copy_1200x1600.jpglarge.IMG-20200622-WA0000_copy_1200x1600.jpg

Sorry guys i havent had the time for this site to comment on everyones diaries... But there is some very good grows out there! 

Good luck all! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

An updated pic.... Of SA

With its two tone leaves... 

They look very indica to me...  But i am not complaining :yep:

large.IMG_20200706_194432_copy_864x1152.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update on various plots... 

So Quick Dinamed is... Well lets just say all three are not worth a pic... So they will take bow out of this diary... 

I fully understand that none of my plants are going to be big monsters.. But that was not the plan... Wanted lots of smaller ones... 

Normal Dinamed... Doing OK, 

large.IMG_20200717_173232_copy_864x1152.jpg

SA

In the deer plot... Doing well... 

large.IMG-20200724-WA0011.jpg

Other SA and OJ in the holding plot.. Doing well for what where very small plants.... Growing in some super strong bags with  very useful handles... 

large.IMG_20200717_170933_copy_1152x1536.jpg

large.IMG_20200717_170945_copy_1152x864.jpg

Take it easy guys! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

@MacGanja nice growth on both the OJ and SA ;)

SA so far has it for me :yep:

This should be an interesting flower show  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja nice growth on both the OJ and SA ;)

SA so far has it for me :yep:

This should be an interesting flower show  :headbang:

Mark..

Cheers Mark...

Do you know of anyone else have quick Dinamed autoflower on them? 

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 8:46 AM, MacGanja said:

Do you know of anyone else have quick Dinamed autoflower on them? 

I've seen one or 2 buddy :(

Seems the main ones have been when started indoor then moved out. Not sure if the 18/6 indoor lighting then less outdoor light is triggering the Auto trait? 

I'll be checking more into this buddy :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update on various plots... 

So Quick Dinamed has been harvested.... I had to bring out the chainsaw... Set up a safe perimeter... Close the road just in case.. As these giant redwoods of plants where felled.... I had to employ teams of trimmers working around the clock and rented industrial dry rooms to cope with the sheer quantity! .... Its hard to get it all in one shot, but with the help of a wide angle lense  and drone i was able to get most of it.... So with out further a do.... Here is the harvest from 2 plants... large.IMG-20200810-WA0004_copy_568x1152.jpeg

All dried... And ready to be made into capsules... I will not be smoking this as i dont have enough. But what i will say is that on drying the smell was very nice and almost fruity... For CBD this was very good smelling weed. 

Eaten a few capsules so far and its all good! Not much you can say really with such a small amount and CBD... 

Cheers all. 

• Like 2

The bag plots have been moved to a maise plot and an old plot.... So SA and OJ are now in a maise field.... 

As the bags where struggling to cope with the hot weather... (well more my lack of watering...) 

The move was done at night with my trusty sidekick... It was a proper mission... Real humid night... Probably the most humid we could have choosen... Pitch black with storms erupting all round us... And the plot was dry as hell... Rock hard... Clay and stones... Took us ages... To dig... But got it sorted in the end... Sorry no pics as i was absolutely drenched... But just a bit concerned as there was no pheasants and that field has always been used for a cover crop... I really hope its not harvested... Fingers crossed... Seeming to use the fingers crossed strategy alot recently... 

large.IMG-20200823-WA0007.jpg

Oj and SA having a tough time at the back.... 

• Like 1

Dinamed 

Is loving life... not massive..but i dont need her to be as i have the supply from the ones above..... :wassnnme: . but at least healthy

large.IMG-20200823-WA0008.jpg

Pic below 1 week later and Moved her to a different spot in my parents garden... .and just stretching at the moment.. .. large.IMG-20200823-WA0009.jpg

All is good in the for this special girl.... 

• Like 2

Deer plot update....

Ok so... Its playing on mind when ever i visit this site... Whenever i visit "SA" 

large.IMG-20200807-WA0002.jpg

I am like... It's definitely SA... The label says so...i was ver careful with labels... .. But my mind is.... 

large.mememe_eda432dd0a0c39c09f0d141c7e3b8f72-1.jpg

But there is not Sativa going on there..... 

No but the label says so..... And i was careful with the labels when i handed over to my partner in crime to plant...... Hmmm..... 

Meanwhile this  indica "CMOG" behind her is all like.... large.IMG-20200807-WA0006.jpg

So i am pleased i could keep you updated on the CMOG up till now..... Here is how the real SA is doing (pic is a few weeks old!).... Looking a bit sativa like than the fake one.... 

Bloody fake news! 

• Like 1