MacGanja in lock down.... Waiting to be famous

MacGanja

Hey Guys... 

Apologies for being abit absent on this site.. It has just been abit crazy recently... Seem to be working twice as hard and as long what with all this strange times we are in... So right off the bat I will say that this will not be the greatest attempt at a diary... More of a general update every now and then. I will also add that i will try and do a diary for other breeders so there will be a few group shots and probably a fair bit of copy n paste (like this one!)... . As doing multiple updates can take a surprisingly long amount of time... 

So i have had a bit of a wierd month where i thought someone had stole my whole seed collection....(moved house and stored them at work) So bought a few more seeds started them... Then found my collection..with some seeds i really wanted to try.... . Duh!

So that has thrown me sideways alittle in terms of what i want to grow... I have also found that some of my plots are no longer usable... And found new plots... But they rely on Maize being planted for pheasant cover... So this may become interesting, anyways this year i will be growing:

Dinamed CBD

Quick Dinamed CBD

And maybe a few Dinamed Autos and C+2 Autos

There might be a few more later Sat's but i will have to see how the plots go.... 

PMD? STRAWBERRY AMNESIA? ORANGE JUICE? 

Thats about it! Good luck with all your grows guys!

Oh yeah.. And just one more thing... 

The other reason I may not have alot of time is that now i am in collaboration with RQS, which is news to me.... 

large.Screenshot_20200430_051922_com.android.chrome.jpg

They just haven't officially told me yet...  They are probably too busy planing to fly me around the world! Hosting massive parties

large.PhotoFunia-1588227668.jpg

Doing guest appearances and hosting talks around America

large.PhotoFunia-1588228087.jpg

And of course signing seed boxes! 

large.PhotoFunia-1588227805.jpg

(i love the way that all the pics look empty) lol

Take it easy guys! 

Stay safe! 

W. Macganja. Mitty

• Like 11

Dear famous macganja,   I am hugely impressed with your game and delighted you found your missing seeds   I am unsure if I am worthy to comment on your diary now you are so famous.   Can you sign my grow room watering can also?   Best of luck and warm vibes 

• Like 5

Hey @Happyeccentric hoz things? Lol..... I have no game...lol.. Hoz things? . . "Soon To be famous" .. Like i said they just havent done the whole contract /contact /acknowledge me thingy yet... But i am sure its coming.... Yeah ofcourse i will sign your watering can... It will be a collectors item after...lol

• Like 4

Is it bad it took me to the 3rd picture to realise it wasn't real? lol

All the best with the grow man, will follow your diaries. Followed a few of yours in the past

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

Is it bad it took me to the 3rd picture to realise it wasn't real? lol

All the best with the grow man, will follow your diaries. Followed a few of yours in the past

Hey @LivelyUpYourself welcome! Brilliant comment btw... Thanks made my morning... that made almost spit my tea out laughing... lol.. Was the plane too much? Abit over the top?.... Oh Well.. the top pic was true... Ie the RQS seed page. So i am in filing a lawsuit! 

Yeah i have been following a few of yours aswell... Good luck with grow dude!.....

• Like 3

Haha it was the motorway sign that got me, I was thinking surely they wouldn't go to that length.. the airplane just confirmed how stupid I am lol the rqs page sold it!

Thanks man :)

• Like 5

@MacGanja really nice to see you back to face mother nature again  :yep:

Best of luck with your 2020 outdoor diary  ;)

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 03/05/2020 at 10:28 AM, Happyeccentric said:

I thought it was hilarious.   

Cheers happy! 

6 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanja really nice to see you back to face mother nature again  :yep:

Best of luck with your 2020 outdoor diary  ;)

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Cheers dude! 

I think this year is gona be great one (weather wise) so I just cracked another 3 seeds 1x Orange Juice and 2 x strawberry Amnesia.... Coukd be the year for Team Sativa! 

• Like 2

Quick update.... 

All dinameds CBD have popped and like all the extra seeds have just poked there head above the ground.... 

Orange Juice and 2 x strawberry Amnesia although maybe 3 now as i had pod and. Thought what the hell. 

QDC (quick Dinamed CBD) are tye bottom three... And the SA's are just poking out they are juts shy... 

large.IMG_20200504_164714_copy_864x1152.jpg

Just see DM (Dinamed CBD normal) at the backlarge.IMG_20200504_164718_copy_1612x1209.jpg

RQS saga continues:

So i still haven't heard anything from RQS!! Thats just plain rude! 

So whilst i was waiting for QDCs to arrive via ATTITUDE.. I was also really looking forward to my Freebie! Barnys tripple cheese!...but on arrival i opened it  to find two seeds... 

1. Freedom seeds - Mighty grape

And 

2.RQS - Royal highness

large.IMG_20200430_194530_copy_1209x1612_1.jpg

To be fair it's one i wanted... But it pushed to make up decision on what to do... 

large.20200502_110910.jpg

The news has reached over the pond... 

large.20200502_101515.jpg

Take it easy guys, 

Many thanks 

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 10

On 06/05/2020 at 11:28 AM, MacGanja said:

The news has reached over the pond..

lollollol

Love it ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Hows things mate hope there all ok?

Yes all good mate.... Hoz you? 

Lots of change.. So much so.. I start to type it and it seems like i am making it up... And i think peps will think i making up a story.... But long and short of it is... I have grow partner which is excellent... And i am ashamed to say that he has done alot of the work so far... But this due to the majority of my grow sites have been compromised.... We spent an afternoon clearing an area of gorse and trees only to find a police dog car pull up close by and decide to walk by the area we just cleared.... The dogs might not be drugs dogs... ... But the police dude had to run back to his car with his dogs and one of them took a keen interest in my car... He had to keep on calling him back...it might have just been that another dog pissed on it or something.... but because of the way dog was behaving.. i doubt it... Anyway the dog was right... lol

Wow.. Thats a long answer..... 

Sorry mate... 

Yes all good... All these plants are getting big now... Big enough to plant out... But i have to change my sites.. I have back up ones... But they rely on maize to planted.. And the farmer hasnt planted yet... Also the other main site we have has so many deer around it.. I literally saw 8 jump up out of the bushes when scouting for the plot... So We have to have some serious deer defence! Any suggestions welcome.... Going with G1 spray and growing some chillis as companion plants... 

Hoz your grow going.?

• Like 2

Damn your lucky af the dog was sniffing weed in your motor and the old bill didn't tug you on it?

lol that's a first do you think it was just a coincidence then either way I'd well avoid that plot I've had a few similar setbacks this season I've seen 3 other ggers all near my potential plots and one on a plot I put a male plant to collect pollen from so I've had to abandon them all. 

But this has only taught me a valuable lesson for next season and that is I need to be prepared and have a plot ready to go. I kinda gave up and thought with this covid going on I'll give it a miss but then had a rethink and continued but hadn't prepped like I was meant to.

• Like 3