Seeds4diary Reopened!

HSO-Mark

17 hours ago, Bust a nug said:

Hey @HSO-Mark,

Any idea when you can ship to north america?

I will now via the UK mate  :yep:

As a company we should be doing normal shipping again soon  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Mark..

How are they over there  , is it under control, what's the new normal looking like for them all :skin_up:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I will now via the UK mate  :yep:

Mark..

Great news :)

Let me know when we can arrange that I'd love to test the autos

• Like 1

On 13/05/2020 at 7:28 PM, tokenroll said:

@botanics nice to see your up and about, which strains are you for growing?

Toke...

Thanks mate, yeah Mark sent out a couple of strains for the last seeds 4 diary roll out but my head went after last crimbo and then quit uni in the new year which meant I never got them in.   Not forgotten though and so a bit late (with a diary run I want my head in the game or it wouldn't be a fair job) but I'm looking forward to getting into them and seeing what they can do   They're both FV's and one is the OGKZ and the other one is Green Crack :yep: 

On 13/05/2020 at 7:46 PM, Exile420 said:

@botanics nice to see you around mate.

Thanks bud, I've been around but not posting much lately and mainly looking in to see if folks are still well and doing ok ;) 

On 13/05/2020 at 9:31 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Hey buddy :yep:

Nice to see you posting again ;)

Did you pass your name for these new strains? I can't recall lol

Stat safe people  :cheers:

Mark..

I'm all good now bud (well as good as can be with this weird version of bird and alternate reality we're all having to endure lol )

Aye, I didn't put my name in for these ones Mark because I'm still backed up for last ones, but this is perfect timing see as I've been waiting to put them in for a while but the plants I've got in veg took ages to get on with it (they'll be going into bloom cab after next pot up and run under halide 18/6 which frees up my veg space for these Green Crack FV's and OGKZ FV's  ;) (I'll be putting them under a mesh screen too :naughty: 

Still haven't got to finishing up the last photos on the PnC run yet lol  but that'll also be getting sorted, now I've come out of the dark place and summer has returned) 

:yinyang: 

• Like 7

On 14/05/2020 at 11:21 PM, botanics said:

Aye, I didn't put my name in for these ones Mark because I'm still backed up for last ones, but this is perfect timing see as I've been waiting to put them in for a while but the plants I've got in veg took ages to get on with it (they'll be going into bloom cab after next pot up and run under halide 18/6 which frees up my veg space for these Green Crack FV's and OGKZ FV's  ;) (I'll be putting them under a mesh screen too :naughty:

It's really nice to see you back posting mate ;)

Kind of miss your craziness lol

Your right, this is one weird reality but this is the world we now live in. The best we can do it try our best and try to shape a new future ;)

Get this grow started and if you've got room come next time I'll get some new heat into your hands  :headbang:

On 14/05/2020 at 3:41 PM, Fonz said:

How are they over there  , is it under control, what's the new normal looking like for them all :skin_up:

Coming out much slower than the UK mate. Still under quite a few restrictions, mainly an 11pm curfew and no traveling out of your home town. We have started back up with seed sales and have allowed some members to return to the office (observing social distancing of course) :yep:

With most work being online a lot of the team have chosen to work from home, actually it's made us more productive  ;)

A strange new world but we will adapt  :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

They all look amazing!! 

The bubba's gift are doing well! Should be flipping soon... Definitely want to take some cuttings before I do so.

• Like 1

@Exile420 I'm still waiting on mine to buddy :yep:

I don't think any UK ones have landed yet. Fingers crossed they start to land this week  ;)

Mark..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

@Exile420 just hope when they land in England that the customs don't put them under 14 days isolation lol.

Toke...

Jokes aside that is a possibility  :(

I've only just had some strains drop that were posted mid April  :(

Others have been 5-10 day's  ;)

Got to be this week, early next at the latest. With that said standard UK mail is taking 6-10 day's :(

We can only wait on this one :yep:

Mark..

• Like 5

they will land when the land bud,

had things take longer than that recently

fingers crossed as will have a free tent for them soon as drying my harvest :D

• Like 3

Yeah all we can do is wait, im still waiting on some beans from a month ago. Yet i got one from belgium in 4 days its crazy right now.

• Like 2

Just finished the last grow and final plant drying. It has given me time to check everything, a good clean and we're ready for their arrival. They'll be going straight from the packaging into action, no dilly-dallying here!

• Like 5

We have lift off! They have arrived! Bank Holiday just got a whole lot sweeter! YEESSSSSS

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, oakland2020 said:

We have lift off! They have arrived! Bank Holiday just got a whole lot sweeter! YEESSSSSS

Nice one, everyones should start landing now, :smokin:

• Like 3