Seeds4diary Reopened!

HSO-Mark

hello @HSO-Mark ! how's it all going?! been watching the last thread like a hawk and then put it to the side due to the convid....in the mean time i ordered some forbidden dream,sapphire scout,gorrilla breath and some choc mint og,I'm currently on the gorilla as we speak and about to pop the forbidden dream (do you know of any grow diaries on the forbidden? prettty illusive so far but looks absoluteltly beautifull from picsw/description) was wondering what the protocol with the sherbinsky range,particularly the purple matcha, I'm not sure if I managed to miss the boat to apply for a diary (if there's any more room)? is this the thread to post in to do so? new strain line up is looking fantastic....eyeing up the velvet also haha (think i got an addiction seed problem lol)

edit2add: just got my new phone the other day so will be posting pics and diary up ;)

Edited by *BANG*
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, *BANG* said:

hello @HSO-Mark ! how's it all going?! been watching the last thread like a hawk and then put it to the side due to the convid....in the mean time i ordered some forbidden dream,sapphire scout,gorrilla breath and some choc mint og,I'm currently on the gorilla as we speak and about to pop the forbidden dream (do you know of any grow diaries on the forbidden? prettty illusive so far but looks absoluteltly beautifull from picsw/description) was wondering what the protocol with the sherbinsky range,particularly the purple matcha, I'm not sure if I managed to miss the boat to apply for a diary (if there's any more room)? is this the thread to post in to do so? new strain line up is looking fantastic....eyeing up the velvet also haha (think i got an addiction seed problem lol)

edit2add: just got my new phone the other day so will be posting pics and diary up ;)

Forbidden has just been released so no diarries..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Forbidden has just been released so no diarries..

yeah bro i know, I've been scouring the baords for any diaries but no luck...mainly wanted to know what she stretched like but reckon going to have to bite the bullet and try and show others.... ;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, *BANG* said:

I'm currently on the gorilla as we speak and about to pop the forbidden dream (do you know of any grow diaries on the forbidden?

As it's a brand new releases we don't have any diaries up at present but some are coming ;)

18 hours ago, *BANG* said:

was wondering what the protocol with the sherbinsky range,particularly the purple matcha, I'm not sure if I managed to miss the boat to apply for a diary (if there's any more room)? is this the thread to post in to do so?

With the Sherbinski strains. As soon as they go live I will get a new thread up on UK420, can't really do much at the moment as they are not on the ordering system ;)

If you are running a diary could you put it in the 2019-20 HSO sub-forum please? 

Stay safe people :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark Seeds arrived today mate... Very kind of you to throw me a pack of chocolate mint OG autos too fella. As such, I have blagged the mrs to let me run that outside so will kick an indoor and outdoor diary off this week. Fun times ahead, much needed too. Thanks Dude

• Like 6

1 minute ago, InTheSystem said:

@HSO-Mark Seeds arrived today mate... Very kind of you to throw me a pack of chocolate mint OG autos too fella. As such, I have blagged the mrs to let me run that outside so will kick an indoor and outdoor diary off this week. Fun times ahead, much needed too. Thanks Dude

Game on :headbang:

Others should start to drop soon ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

If I recall you were in Spain mate?

If so, UK requests should start to land by Friday :yep:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

If I recall you were in Spain mate?

If so, UK requests should start to land by Friday :yep:

Mark.. 

Yes mate I am Spain, so not far for them to travel and why they arrived super rapido ;) 

• Like 1

Hey bro @HSO-Mark

How's things going? Saw your dinafem post about lockdown

Good on you for starting a well needed thread

How is hso.and yourself during this shit hole of a time?

Hope your all good and the rest of.uk420

Anyway

I was Just wondering if I can add those autos to my outdoor hso fun? 

Would love to see what they can do.outside

let me know if I can Have the chance dude

I'll be updating my dairies with pics the moment I can 

It's coming

Anyway 

Good luck to all of you trying these new strains looking forward to what they do and more to come

Stay vigilant 

Peace

• Like 1

This is good news @HSO-Mark because I'm almost ready to put in the beans you sent out a few months ago so I'll include them with these diaries ;)  (I'm due to put the seeds into starters next week bud and have had to wait it out a bit longer than I wanted on the lot I've had vegging :headpain: (slow , really slow and head wasn't in the game lately either which hasn't helped)

:yinyang: 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Henroid said:

How is hso.and yourself during this shit hole of a time?

It's starting to take its toll a bit now mate :(

I'm not a huge fan of going out but my wife does and she's been home with me for like 8 weeks. All day everyday lol

Bit disappointed in the UK government, we were super late to "lockdown" and opening up way to early imo. The public needs more defined guidelines as this is a total fluster cluck  :)

2 hours ago, Henroid said:

I was Just wondering if I can add those autos to my outdoor hso fun? 

You sure can :yep:

Go for it :headbang:

2 hours ago, botanics said:

This is good news @HSO-Mark because I'm almost ready to put in the beans you sent out a few months ago so I'll include them with these diaries ;) 

Hey buddy :yep:

Nice to see you posting again ;)

Did you pass your name for these new strains? I can't recall lol

Stat safe people  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

@HSO-Mark I know dude, I'm more then happy to stay in usually but it's starting to takes it's toll on the household now

I Mostly miss going swimming weekly and steam/sauna for a little detox now and then

Plus the house is just getting messier and messier by the day which is not helping myself, I tidy a room and by the time I leave and start on a.New room it's as if I never even tidied the other room,

But still getting by barely

Glad to.see you on the boards dude and hopefully we can bring some.joy when the pics of huge plants start to.arise,

I've got the hso collection out just waiting to do the dinafem stuff and then I'll be ready to show my work

Once again sorry about the wait but it's coming guys it's coming

Can't wait to add these to the plot too now 

Thanks again bro

Peace

• Like 2