What budget light would you get for a 3 plant auto cupboard grow?

Sparko

40 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

600w hps dimmable to 250 £90 with bulb and reflector same as the link he put on !

Yeah, that's better. I thought the ballast would be 50-65 on its own.

18 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

I would get one of these, 75 watts added red spectrum so suitible from seed to harvest, i use 2 of the older 70 watters for veg and they are awesome lights.

@80085 is doing a diary with one at the minute !

I hope the links ok as hes a site sponser.

https://diyleduk.com/collections/qx-diy-led-board-kits/products/qx-75-diy-board-kit

Hi dudes.. The guys in the link above are no longer shipping due to C-19. :(

I am also looking at getting myself a set up ( @TommyTrichome) and saw the below 600w LED set up for similar price. A reviewer says great for autos.. any thoughts? Looks good to me but I'm a newb!

Thanks 

1 hour ago, timperleytracey said:

Hi dudes.. The guys in the link above are no longer shipping due to C-19. :(

I am also looking at getting myself a set up ( @TommyTrichome) and saw the below 600w LED set up for similar price. A reviewer says great for autos.. any thoughts? Looks good to me but I'm a newb!

Thanks 

should check out the meiju lights on alibaba im having gd results with there 240w ones

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Sparko said:

Hi guys,

On a budget - what is the best lighting to get for around £60-90 for a 3 plant autoflower grow?

Any suggestions or links would be very helpful, thanks!

Budget -

If your growing auto flowers = more light hours = more electric = more ££  (I've no experience with autos btw)

Why 3 plants ? 

13 hours ago, wifi-user said:

Budget -

If your growing auto flowers = more light hours = more electric = more ££  (I've no experience with autos btw)

Why 3 plants ? 

By budget I just meant within my budget, not specifically as cheap as I can do it. 

I will be growing in a clothing closet (wardrobe?) sized 75x48x120cm. I’ve never grown before but based on just looking at the size of my wardrobe, it looks like it could only fit 2 decent sized plants in there. Is 3 plants too many for this space? Or too little?

I was thinking of popping 4-6 auto beans and keeping as many as can fit in the wardrobe as they grow

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and recommendations. I have went with a “600W Omega Pro Dimmable Digital Ballast with HPS Dual Spectrum Bulb”. Kit costed £99.50

On another note, has anyone got experience with the cheap yellow £7 digital PH meters on eBay? I’m looking for a cheap one for checking my PH. Any suggestions fellas?

Love a bit of drobe growing :) used to grow in 'tall boy' back in day with a 250w hps/mh.

For me back then i kept plant numbers low so i used to train the plant/s to keep a even canopy, BUT it takes longer to produce a crop..

I've had a slightly bigger yield from 1 plant in a bigger pot of coco vegged a bit longer, than 3 plants in smaller pots. (takes longer but for me then less paranoia)

OR

Theres a grow diary somewhere on here a wardrobe mini SOG grow its a cracker i think he used 2ltr pop bottles?? but quite a few of them if i remember

Ive got 2 of the Omega 600 watters mess with my radio other than that there alright run cool also got a maxi mag 250w ballast which is like touching the sun! 

PH meters...Ive had cheap ones, and fairly expensive.. i dont even use the fucker no more lol (got a bluelabs truncheon) Like most things imo look after yours tools.

If your growing in soil then don't bother with a ph meter... you don't need one! The soil does the buffering for you! 

Save the money and put it towards a carbon filter and extraction fan (yes you will need it) unless nobody on your street owns a nose!!  Haha 

• Like 2