What budget light would you get for a 3 plant auto cupboard grow?

Sparko

Hi guys,

On a budget - what is the best lighting to get for around £60-90 for a 3 plant autoflower grow?

Any suggestions or links would be very helpful, thanks!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Whats the size of the cupboard?

75x48x120cm and I am hoping to fit 2 autoflowers in there as I think 3 might be a push for this space? Planning on running 2-3 different strains

thanks for the responses guys!

8 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

I would get one of these, 75 watts added red spectrum so suitible from seed to harvest, i use 2 of the older 70 watters for veg and they are awesome lights.

@80085 is doing a diary with one at the minute !

I hope the links ok as hes a site sponser.

https://diyleduk.com/collections/qx-diy-led-board-kits/products/qx-75-diy-board-kit

Would a single one of these be suitable for 2-3 auto plants from seed to harvest? Thanks!

• Like 1

Its more down to area than plant numbers, i have grown autos that have yielded from 5 grams to 30 grams, xxl versions can be good for a good few ounces.

4 minutes ago, Sparko said:

Do you guys think this light would produce decent/good results for a 2-3 auto plant grow from seed to harvest?

https://growgenius.co.uk/product/250w-hps-grow-light-kit/

I would look for a digital ballast if your going hps, you could get one off the bay for similar money to that magnetic ballast !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

I would look for a digital ballast if your going hps, you could get one off the bay for similar money to that magnetic ballast !

Got any brand+reflector recommendations? Thanks!

Alibaba meiju 240w qauntum boards mine were £89 each.getting good results so far with them with my autos 

large.5ea699b28f944_blackberrykush1(1).jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

But not for the whole lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miserydrift said:

Alibaba meiju 240w qauntum boards mine were £89 each.getting good results so far with them with my autos 

large.5ea699b28f944_blackberrykush1(1).jpg

Lovely looking plant mate! What strain is she? Beautiful colours.

will a single quantum board be adequate for the small 2-3 plant auto closet grow do you think or would I need more than one? By the sounds of it you are using more than one?

BlackBerry kush bud.

Depends on size of closet bud m using 2 in a 200x100x200 tent and it covers the 7 plants I have on the grow just now

large.20200427_092025.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

But not for the whole lot.

600w hps dimmable to 250 £90 with bulb and reflector same as the link he put on !

• Like 1