The show must go on!!

SkinJim

On 30/05/2020 at 10:28 AM, Exile420 said:

You should be sweet if your 50/51 I can imagine. There good against mould to.

Sweet man, that's bit of a relief then!

On 30/05/2020 at 1:37 PM, Exile420 said:

Am 53 myself. The work hasn’t stopped yet there’s more to go out yet, off to do a visit shortly to.

Haha good on ya man :yep: I've mad some mistakes this year so this year is more of a learning curve for me but next year I'm targeting for a much much better grow.

@Whambud Good luck to you man, that plant is looking pretty happy!

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for popping by, one of my WW XXL autos had died( I bet you can guess which one haha), the other looks like flowering has kicked in so she's not going to yield much at all, I guess I must have stressed the plant. I'm starting to think that I should just pop all the Dinafem auto seeds I have left.

• Like 2

On 07/06/2020 at 10:33 AM, SkinJim said:

I'm starting to think that I should just pop all the Dinafem auto seeds I have left.

If you've got the space get cracking  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

some of my seeds took over a week to pop  this year, damp tissue method in plastic containers. In March.  I thought they would not happen at all, but they all did, then I messed them all up, myself, some snails and wrong ingredients.

Pope 'em to fck, could be a helluva long winter.

It will be and you'll be glad you did.

I'm thinkin' I should get me some more for same reason..

Go for it.

• Like 2

My OG Kush is really growing and WW XXL has grown a tad too, I gave them both a guano top dress. 

The images I took & and uploaded last time were from the 23rd May and these following couple images are from the 13th June( 3 weeks on the dot).

large.rsz_dsc_1054.jpg

WW XXL 

large.rsz_dsc_1055.jpg

OG Kush

The OG is getting some huge leaves now! at least the size of my hand, I hope this girl will be a legit tree!

Edited by SkinJim
  • Like 4

She won’t go fully ripe mate indone her at last 53 though.. smoke was still top and the bugs were dense and mould free.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2020 at 0:34 PM, Exile420 said:

She won’t go fully ripe mate indone her at last 53 though.. smoke was still top and the bugs were dense and mould free.

I expect you're probably right that the plant will not fully ripe but only time can tell. Mould free you say? That's some good news, when did you cut your OG down  and how many more weeks do you think it needed to be good to cut down?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SkinJim said:

I expect you're probably right that the plant will not fully ripe but only time can tell. Mould free you say? That's some good news, when did you cut your OG down  and how many more weeks do you think it needed to be good to cut down?

12th november i think it was and like 2-3 weeks.

Was still potent though..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man what a doozy of a day... So the fella I'm doing a guerrilla grow with was receiving a bunch of calls from his friend, so they met up and had a chat and it turns out he stumbled upon our grow plot while he was out looking for somewhere to plant his weed plants :wallbash: Quite frustrating but also kind of a relief that he actually had the respect to call my mate to see if it was ours cos he could have very easily have been sly and not say a word and take our crop when harvest comes. My mate that I am doing this with is going to buy some trail cams to put up for some security, though this doesn't comfort me too much cos I don't know this guy at all, now I feel like I will need to keep a regular eye on the plot. We're going to go back either Sunday or Tuesday with this guy so that he can plant his plants there which means if anything happens to our plants we point the finger at him and vice versa. I don't really know how to feel about all this tbh though I do suppose it speaks trust on this guys character since he did give my mate a call to confirm whether it was our plot or not... ah I dunno orz

Well enough of this malarkey... time for some updates on the girls!!

This is the WW XXL auto on the 23rd June

large.rsz_dsc_1058.jpg

and this is her today, 3rd July

large.rsz_dsc_1098.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_1099.jpg

She's not too far from harvest now, I expect I'll be giving her the chop by the end of the month if not then the beginning of August.

• Like 1

And here's my Gorilla that I planted out on the 23rd June she was about 3-4 weeks old.

large.rsz_dsc_1059.jpg

and here she is today, double the size...or double the height at least.

large.rsz_dsc_1097.jpg

• Like 2

And now for the big lass, OG Kush on 23rd June

large.rsz_dsc_1060.jpg

and again on 3rd July

large.rsz_dsc_1095.jpg

large.rsz_dsc_1096.jpg

I cut out a gap in the cage to let those branches hang out as they were rather squished. The other plant  in the background is a RGS strain so I won't be mentioning anything about it.

Edited by SkinJim
  • Like 2

On 06/07/2020 at 1:16 PM, Exile420 said:

Looking nice mate, what it are you again?

What lat am I you mean? 50

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@SkinJim Thing's look on track in here buddy  :yep:

Now that's a good friend to call when he found your grow ;)

As you said he could have easily pulled a sly one  :yep:

So far so good  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I've not a made a post in a while so sorry for that but since my last post I have cropped my WW XXL  auto.

large.rsz_dsc_1104.jpg

large.rsz_dsc_1105.jpg

The two images above were taken on 16th July.

I had to cut the main cola off due to a small bit of bud rot that was effecting the stem also. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the complete harvest, I thought I had taken a photo or two of it but I guess I didn't since I can't find anything. But the flower went to twice the thickness, there were a couple of specs of bud rot again and so when it came to harvest I would say I lost a total of 5% at most to mould.

large.rsz_dsc_1126.jpg

I harvested on 4th August & bang on 7 days later the buds had dried, sooner than I had hoped because of that heat wave we recently just had. 

The WW auto yielded me 20 grams dry(the image above obviously isn't all 20 grams I gave a fair bit to one of my mates who has graciously shared quite a bit of weed with me). After a week cure I sampled a bit and it was quite nice not very strong, tasted like the White Widow you get at the Amsterdam coffee shops and when I chucked a fair bit of kief into the spliff there was some sweet tones to the taste.