The show must go on!!

SkinJim

Hello folks :D I hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic and lockdown. This is my first proper guerrilla grow, I say proper because when I last tried a couple years back I didn't really put much of an effort when I first tried a couple years back and ended up carrying one of my plants back home to my back garden to finish off. 

So firstly her is a list of plants/seeds that I have on the go for this year...

Photoperiod

x1 OG Kush (it's about 4-5 weeks old now)

x1 Gorilla

Autoflowers

x1 White Widow XXL

x6 Roadrunner 

If you're new to Dinafem and haven't heard of Roadrunner that would be because it's a fairly old strain and I don't believe there's any info on it on their website let alone the availability to purchase it, though I think you might be able to purchase seeds of this strain from vendors like Attitude. I've never kept my seeds in a refrigerator so I was quite worried that they wouldn't germinate and I thought "ah to heck with it, I'll give 'em a go and see what happens".

To get my seeds started they all went into a shot glass of water and have been left till they crack open and the taproots come out. I don't have any early pictures of my OG Kush so apologies for that. But before I get to the pictures of the plant and seeds here's the two plots I gotten to work on(I may make a third plot).

large.rsz_growplot3.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_0975.jpg

• Like 7

Here's  my OG Kush, I re-potted her yesterday cos I think she was lacking nutes being in such a small pot for like 4 odd weeks.

large.rsz_dsc_0989.jpg

large.rsz_dsc_0979...jpg

and here's my seed that I put into shot glasses of water on 21st April so they've been in there for 4 days now

large.rsz_dsc_0993.jpg

White Widow XXL on the left and Gorilla on the right (I'm going to put them in pots now inside a heated propagator). Now unfortunately it looks like my Roadrunners are a no show, it's expected since I've had them for more than 5 years and never been kept in a refrigerator. I'll give them a few more days though I don't think that'll help, so what I will do in a few days if I see no changes I shall pop a Critical+2.0 auto that I received as a freebie some time ago, another White Widow XXL auto and a OG Kush auto.

• Like 4

Not sure if that og kush looks a bit over watered. Someone with a better eye for that sorta thing might chime in. All the best with the grow man.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2020 at 5:36 PM, SkinJim said:

Hello folks :D I hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic and lockdown. This is my first proper guerrilla grow, I say proper because when I last tried a couple years back I didn't really put much of an effort when I first tried a couple years back and ended up carrying one of my plants back home to my back garden to finish off. 

So firstly her is a list of plants/seeds that I have on the go for this year...

Photoperiod

x1 OG Kush (it's about 4-5 weeks old now)

x1 Gorilla

Autoflowers

x1 White Widow XXL

x6 Roadrunner 

If you're new to Dinafem and haven't heard of Roadrunner that would be because it's a fairly old strain and I don't believe there's any info on it on their website let alone the availability to purchase it, though I think you might be able to purchase seeds of this strain from vendors like Attitude. I've never kept my seeds in a refrigerator so I was quite worried that they wouldn't germinate and I thought "ah to heck with it, I'll give 'em a go and see what happens".

To get my seeds started they all went into a shot glass of water and have been left till they crack open and the taproots come out. I don't have any early pictures of my OG Kush so apologies for that. But before I get to the pictures of the plant and seeds here's the two plots I gotten to work on(I may make a third plot).

large.rsz_growplot3.jpglarge.rsz_dsc_0975.jpg

Thank you for getting your Dinafem 2020 outdoor grow up and running  :yep:

Cool looking plot and strain selection  ;)

Bring it on  :headbang:

Stay safe out there :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thank you for getting your Dinafem 2020 outdoor grow up and running  :yep:

Cool looking plot and strain selection  ;)

Bring it on  :headbang:

Stay safe out there :cheers:

Mark..

Thanks man, my Roadrunner haven't cracked open which is all my doing for not putting my seeds in the correct environment, so I'm going to have to chuck them I think. I will use some other strains in their stead like I said in an earlier post.

And on top of that the first image of my plot I believe has been compromised so I'm scratching that off my areas of guerrilla growing. My second plot is better anyway, more light, loamy soil and more secure from people.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 10:22 PM, Exile420 said:

Hows things bud?

Everything seems to be alright minus the fact that some plants have been munched on by rabbits but they are all my RGS plants, unfortunately I made my chicken wire cages a tad too small but all shall be fixed come Friday. I have just planted out my Dinafem OG Kush a couple of days ago, it's on top of a hill so it gets nothing but sunlight, I shall take some pictures this weekend and show y'all what I've got so far.

A lil update on the other Dinafem seeds I tried to germinate.... I currently have two White Widow XXL seedlings and one Gorilla and sadly both of my OG Kush auto seed and Critical+2.0 auto didn't germ. I also think I shall plant out my two WW XXL's this weekend as they're auto's I'd rather them have as much space as possible as soon as possible cos auto's have a tendency to flower if roots start to build up in little pots and I really do not want 1 gram 'trees' lol 

• Like 1

If your high up lat 53+ then them.og kush qont finish, i think i took mine at 12th november and still needed another 2weeks, was potent still.

• Like 1

About 10 days ago I planted out my OG Kush, the following images are from a week ago

large.rsz_1dsc_1023.jpg

large.rsz_dsc_1022.jpg

and here's the two WW XXL auto's , I didn't take a picture of them planted though for some reason...guess I just forgot.

large.rsz_dsc_1028.jpg

I should hope get back to that spot this weekend and I'll get some better pics.

• Like 4

On 22/05/2020 at 3:34 PM, Exile420 said:

If your high up lat 53+ then them.og kush qont finish, i think i took mine at 12th november and still needed another 2weeks, was potent still.

Shit man, that's kinda disappointing. Well the area that I'm growing at is lat 50/51 and the hill is about the height of a telephone pole. Hmm I think I'll try popping my OG Kush auto's again to try n cover my ass a bit if I lose product to mould etc 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

You should be sweet if your 50/51 I can imagine. There good against mould to.

I hope so I'm in the same lat and a few years ago my whole diary was ruined by mould... Polytunnel with extraction and fans didn't stand a chance :(

So I thought this year I'd find a spot and leave it up to god lol

large.5ed13f70e197e_IMG_20200529_1756442.jpg

• Like 7

Am 53 myself. The work hasn’t stopped yet there’s more to go out yet, off to do a visit shortly to.

• Like 2

@SkinJim The plant out looks to have gone well  :yep:

I'm hoping mother nature is in a better mood this year, so far it looks like 2020 could be a wonderful year ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2