Diluting Chempak nutes -?

KayDog

Good info here.  Thanks.  Currently using canna vega with coco/perlite hempy buckets (which means a lot of watering to run off) and I'm a bit tired of literally pouring money down the drain.  Been looking for a good 1 part dry soluble feed.  Been eyeing up megacrop but the only amount they'll ship here to the UK is 10kg, with a shipping cost as high as the actual product.  

I think I'll pick up a box of chempack 2 and 8 and see how I get on. 1600 litres of full strength feed for a tenner sounds good to me lol

I would also recommend having a look at Hydrocrop’s HydroSol powdered nutrient. Works really well for me in coco and a friend uses it in RDWC with equally good results. You use the A and B parts together but alter the ratios for veg and flower. Not hemp specific but they have an excellent cannabis feed chart on their website. Sal

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

@OneMorePuff  maybe look at Maxigro and Maxicrop it works well with Hempy I found. :oldtoker:

They certainly do - I've seen some of your diaries and your plants look great!  I'm about to try and pick your brain in my grow thread actually, hopefully that's ok!

• 3 months later...

Hi all I know most people use an EC meter on here but If anybody uses a TDS meter what ppm no2 do you use during flowering 

If EC =1.3 - by my calcs that makes it = 1.3 x 1000 / 2 = 750ppm (thats if Ive done the calc right)

I have been feeding 900ppm on my TDS meter (minus the water of approx 200ppm)  so 700ppm and this is causing a bit of leak burn on tips and edges 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND