Growing autos alongside photos

My first grow

my temp is sitting at 27.8 with Rh of 64%. What would you say is the highest temp I should go? 

also I’m using fabric pots 22.5L. I’m on day 10 from the seed breaking the surface. How often and amount of water should I be going with? 

fhanks 

Those pots are fucking gigantic man! Usually i would saturate the whole pot if it was 6.5L or 3.5L but not sure if thats a good idea in such a massive pot!

Also imo 27.8 is pushing it for such young plants, Where is your thermometer/temp probe located?

Edited by Punk#1

The cuttings are gone. They were not growing well due to the large pots & my absolute beginner skills. 

I have 5 auto seeds in paper towel just now that will be going in to fill the space. 

the existing seedlings seem to be doing great in the conditions. They’re well up and thriving as far as I can tell. 

As it’s my 1st go at this I appreciate all the info you Guys are giving me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2020 at 10:59 PM, My first grow said:

FWW?

For What It's Worth :)

You didn't quote me or tag me so I didn't notice your reply!

Depending on the strain, your autos could produce plenty of decent bud in a just over a couple of months from germinating. I'm finishing off my first autos at the mo and was sceptical based on my recollections of a Lowryders or whatever they were called from a couple of decades ago. I have to say I am impressed with how these Strawberry Cheesecakes are doing! Things are moving on in the world of autoflowering...

large.DSC00340-edit.JPG

• Like 4
On 4/9/2020 at 1:18 AM, Asterion said:

I would take the autos. Throw them in the bin and use the space for the cuttings no chance the autos will compare :naughty: 

It only takes a picture of a 900 grammer auto to refute that, which a chap did with a DP Auto Mazar just to show it can be done.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

It only takes a picture of a 900 grammer auto to refute that, which a chap did with a DP Auto Mazar just to show it can be done.

Apparently the world record is 350g so was that 900g wet? Still crazy amount from one auto average is about 2.4oz from auto mazar though so don't see how it was done.

22 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Apparently the world record is 350g so was that 900g wet? Still crazy amount from one auto average is about 2.4oz from auto mazar though so don't see how it was done.

With 1k light and a very experienced grower.

Auto-Mazar-900g.png

"

Product info
Auto Mazar® is a high performance autoflower, she is robust and easy to grow. She is also a reliable producer of great quality cannabis whether grown in soil, coco fibre or a hydro system. Auto Mazar® delivers a genuinely strong and long lasting high. This is one of the most consistent autoflowers ever created and remains Dutch Passion’s best selling autoflower for all the right reasons.

Original Mazar is a legendary prize-winning variety which needs no introduction; we crossed this with an indica-dominant auto to create Auto Mazar®. The plants typically reach 70-80cm, they grow strongly and yield extremely well. New growers often crop 50g+ of sticky potent bud per plant. Experienced growers routinely crop 100-200g+ per plant especially in hydro systems. The best result so far is 900g.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

With 1k light and a very experienced grower.

Auto-Mazar-900g.png

"

Product info
Auto Mazar® is a high performance autoflower, she is robust and easy to grow. She is also a reliable producer of great quality cannabis whether grown in soil, coco fibre or a hydro system. Auto Mazar® delivers a genuinely strong and long lasting high. This is one of the most consistent autoflowers ever created and remains Dutch Passion’s best selling autoflower for all the right reasons.

Original Mazar is a legendary prize-winning variety which needs no introduction; we crossed this with an indica-dominant auto to create Auto Mazar®. The plants typically reach 70-80cm, they grow strongly and yield extremely well. New growers often crop 50g+ of sticky potent bud per plant. Experienced growers routinely crop 100-200g+ per plant especially in hydro systems. The best result so far is 900g.

That's mental 100-200g routinely 

• Like 1
Just now, catweazle1 said:

Yeah, it is. 

I might give one a go in hydro never done it before so probably will go tits up but gotta start somewhere I suppose lol

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

I might give one a go in hydro never done it before so probably will go tits up but gotta start somewhere I suppose lol

If you get them now you can get 9 seeds for the price of 3. I've got some coming.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

If you get them now you can get 9 seeds for the price of 3. I've got some coming.

I don’t need extra seeds just now but couldn’t resist that deal.

Cheers for the heads up :yep:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Bishop Basher said:

I don’t need extra seeds just now but couldn’t resist that deal.

Cheers for the heads up :yep:

Yes it is considering they are quite pricey anyway.

1 hour ago, catweazle1 said:

Yes it is considering they are quite pricey anyway.

And they’ve shipped within the hour..

Impressive service from DP. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seedling issues. 

ive germinated 4 auto seeds in the usual way & planted around 10-15mm (Half inch) below surface. They have all sprouted but the shell is still 80% intact around the top of 1 showing no signs of coming off on its own. 

how long do I wait before trying to help it off without disturbing the roots?