Shitty cupboard set up

ExGerminate

MY first ever set up... Is it looking ok at the moment? Thought I'd ask for your lads opinions? :) 

• Like 5

ahhh nice one!! nah nothing to laugh at with that mate aslong as contains the light and smell all is good

• Like 2

Going to grab an 8 inch air circulator and a digital thermometer now. It contains the light pretty well not sure about smell because she hasn't gone into flower yet, just the single plant so I can't imagine it being too bad. PLus I have the carbon filter in there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExGerminate said:

just the single plant so I can't imagine it being too bad. 

Single plant will still absolutely reek in flower. Long your extract and filter is ok you'll be fine

• Like 3

Not sure what your tarpaulin is but it usually isn't air tight enough for this purpose.  It's usually finely woven fibres which will leak odours.  Some solid plastic sheeting would work better if you have any lying around.  Where's your intake?

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ExGerminate said:

@Openairbud I'm abit stuck on what to do for the electrics cant find anywhere else to put it because the cable for the extractor fan is too short

Has the extension got screw holes in the back? If so stick it vertically on the frame to the right. 

• Like 6

Monkey pig suggestion sounds good. But anything would be better than where it is now, basically somewhere its gonna be out the way of you spilling water on it. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Has the extension got screw holes in the back? If so stick it vertically on the frame to the right. 

Done and done :)

• Like 4