Coronavirus, Jihadi's and old white paedophiles

Biltong Bob

Paedophiles/nonces whatever you want to call them usually don't seem bothered by what sex the child is from what I've seen, which actually makes heterosexuals more likely to be nonces surely?

Edited by KC
i'm not sure that makes sense reading it back lol

1 hour ago, KC said:

Paedophiles/nonces whatever you want to call them usually don't seem bothered by what sex the child is from what I've seen, which actually makes heterosexuals more likely to be nonces surely?

no, per capita most peadophiles are homosexual!

people seem to struggle with the concept of per capita!

gay men are a VERY protected group of people. any criticism of them means you are literally Hitler lol 

i mean, to be clear i think ALL peadophiles should suffer a slow and torturous death. i just dont see why i shouldn't point out who the worst offenders are :)

2 hours ago, bill cooper said:

Homophobic, bible thumping troll :doh:

lollollol Bible thumping hey?! anti Christian are you?! whats your shtick then? you follow one of them fashionable religions do you? or Atheist? what have you got against Christians?

how do you know im not a muslim?! would you call someone a koran thumper would you?! you brave souls love the low hanging fruit dont yous? lol

who remembers how quickly the monkey pox coverage got canned once little boys

and dogs started turning up with it?! 

Edited by Demdoll

The "yous" is flickering a dark and fusty part of my brain.

Thank goodness you dont fear the gays. We can rest easy and ignore your massive troll lol

• Like 2

great guys, you've given the plonker 3 pages already lol

Edited by ratdog
6 to 3
  • Like 2

After reading the first post in this thread and remembering I had some skittles in the cupboard I just had to eat the skittles.

As lovely as they were if there was a 3 % chance I was gonna be poisoned ? I would of ate its neighbouring twix instead.

no skittles are worth dying over…..

not even the purple ones.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2023 at 3:48 PM, Demdoll said:

and to be clear im not homophobic! i have ZERO fear of gay people! :)

Fear doesn't always manifest as submission. The angriest people are usually the most afraid