Coronavirus, Jihadi's and old white paedophiles

Biltong Bob

4 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Pfff everybody knows u can't be racist to white ppl

Are you being serious ? 

• Like 1

This is possibly the worst UK420 thread I've ever read. And I've read some really bad ones.

Especially at the current time.

I just wanted to look at some nice grows and chat some shit but unfortunately I came across this. Click bait title got me.

Get over yourselves people. 

1 hour ago, Alan Johnson said:

This is possibly the worst UK420 thread I've ever read. And I've read some really bad ones.

Especially at the current time.

I just wanted to look at some nice grows and chat some shit but unfortunately I came across this. Click bait title got me.

Get over yourselves people. 

Aside from the interaction between me and Limey what is your main objection to the thread, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ExGerminate said:

@Alan Johnson Has JLB credit closed it doors whilst all this Covid-19 hoo ha is going on?

Love it! :)

I have been trying to come up with a witty Alan Johnson like line in response for at least 5 minutes, but unfortunately my brain has failed me. 

I have let the human race down. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2020 at 10:04 PM, Limey Gas man said:

Jewish people after the 2nd WWin all this? He's not working for Israel banksters , venture capitalists and the saudis royal family corp. He's not isis and he's not assad. Is he a white helmet? No. He's just a normal guy who has to put up with kids getting blown up or people getting stabbed over religion and retribution . Regarding immigration surely they can find landscape with more attributable cultural customs(with us sending more aid). There is so much landmass and you can fit everyone in texas so why mix everyone up even more? It will just cause tit for tat retribution and a hostile and divided society.I'm not a banker , I'm not isis , I'm not assad , I'm not the British empire , I don't wear a crown jewel from india. I'm just a biological meat suit, spat out into this mess.

Why have refugees travel half way round the world, when all we need to do is give the Muslim nation there own piece of ground, like what was afforded to the Jewish people after the 2nd WW, or for those founding members of Pakistan.

For the first few years of the middle eastern exodus, it was 90%+ male refugees, leaving women & kids behind to face the war, basically, its called cowardice, why would we want people with that sort of moral outlook among us?

If they were not willing to stand up and fight for their own country, they should not be allowed entry into any other country.

As for the 1% being possible terrorists, I've never heard so much c**p outside a liberal party conference., these people have left their children to suffer, while they run away to another country, bypassing many safe havens on the way, for someone to do that, they must be on a mission with a dodgy agenda.

Its no different to the way Russians moved into Crimea and Ukraine, except here, we are supporting them with housing and benefits until they start a full blown Jihadd in the UK.                                                                                          

• 3 years later...
On 23/03/2020 at 6:35 PM, Biltong Bob said:

So this is the other thread.

At various times an argument has been put forward, and recently its been about Covid-19, with the analogy being made to Skittles.

If you knew that 3 Skittles out of 100 were poisonous, would you eat any skittles from the 100?

It reminded me of a similar argument during the Syrian crisis, during discussions about accepting refugees (if 1% of refugees harboured Jihadi tendencies, is it worth the risk accepting refugees etc).

I mentioned this in another thread and someone responded (tongue firmly in cheek) suggesting a similar analogy with old white men and paedophilia.

I suppose my question is when do we take this maths problem into account, and what variables come into play?

Its a philosophical question I think, amd possibly dependant on personal beliefs and ethics I suppose.

Theres no agenda here, just a thread to discuss an interesting dilemma.

Thoughts?

most “old White” nonces nonce on little boys! so i’ll leave you to work out their sexuality and then reason out why that issue isn't given the attention that it needs!

i kinda dont get what you are getting at though?

you havent really asked a question just made a statement!

are we locking up “old White men” or stopping uncontrolled mass immigration :)

2 hours ago, Demdoll said:

most “old White” nonces nonce on little boys! so i’ll leave you to work out their sexuality and then reason out why that issue isn't given the attention that it needs!

Homophobic bullshit.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Boojum said:

Homophobic bullshit.

statistics cannot be “homophobic”!

In reality, professional journals have published many such studies, chiefly about men, who are more likely than women to be offenders. These studies disagree about the closeness of the link, but they agree that it is close.

To take some examples: a 1992 study in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy found that homosexual men are three times more likely than straight men to engage in paedophilia.

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour found that 86% of paedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. A 2000 article in the same journal concludes that among paedophiles the rate of homosexual attraction is six to 20 times higher than among the male population generally. These are only a few of many studies”.

9 minutes ago, Demdoll said:

statistics cannot be “homophobic”!

In reality, professional journals have published many such studies, chiefly about men, who are more likely than women to be offenders. These studies disagree about the closeness of the link, but they agree that it is close.

To take some examples: a 1992 study in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy found that homosexual men are three times more likely than straight men to engage in paedophilia.

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour found that 86% of paedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. A 2000 article in the same journal concludes that among paedophiles the rate of homosexual attraction is six to 20 times higher than among the male population generally. These are only a few of many studies”.

There are also lots of studies that show it’s untrue. You’ve clearly just googled this and selected the one that backs you up. This is a letter written to the Irish examiner (possibly by a priest ( googled the letters author) and the author is cherry picking, this does not back up your argument in the slightest.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 4

Now I’m also cherry picking but just to add balance from an actual study from a paediatrics journal ( not a letter to a random Irish newspaper):

Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals? 

Objective. To determine if recognizably homosexual adults are frequently accused of the sexual molestation of children.

Design. Chart review of medical records of children evaluated for sexual abuse.

Setting. Child sexual abuse clinic at a regional children's hospital.

Patients. Patients were 352 children (276 girls and 76 boys) referred to a subspecialty clinic for the evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse. Mean age was 6.1 years (range, 7 months to 17 years).

Data collected. Charts were reviewed to determine the relationships of the children to the alleged offender, the sex of the offender, and whether or not the alleged offender was reported to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

Conclusions. The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.

• Like 1