Coronavirus, Jihadi's and old white paedophiles

Biltong Bob

I don't  get why you have put "white" pedophiles 

Anyone can be old and a pedophile . Why aint you put "brown" jihadi? You can be a white jihadi and a brown pedo phile. Plus you only absorb what goes on in the west from news sources, so you only see that angle. You are throwing about a stereotype , that is not needed in the conversation. What has colour got to do with being a pedophile ? Its irrelevant to add colour to a subject unless you are a critical race theory retard. If i said "brown jihadi" Or "black jihadi" it would be stupid.

• Like 1

Guest Enochmosely18
5 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

Anyone can be old and a pedophile . Why aint you put "brown" jihadi? You can be a white jihadi and a brown pedo phile. Plus you only absorb what goes on in the west from news sources, so you only see that angle. You are throwing about a stereotype , that is not needed in the conversation. What has colour got to do with being a pedophile ? Its irrelevant to add colour to a subject unless you are a critical race theory retard. If i said "brown jihadi" Or "black jihadi" it would be stupid.

Plenty of brown paedos up north apparently.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

20 minutes ago, Enochmosely18 said:

Plenty of brown paedos up north apparently.

This is why.

Edited by Biltong Bob

1 hour ago, Biltong Bob said:

I mentioned this in another thread and someone responded (tongue firmly in cheek) suggesting a similar analogy with old white men and paedophilia

I actually even made reference to it in the OP.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

I actually even made reference to it in the OP.

22 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

I actually even made reference to it in the 

Why can't you just say old pedophiles instead of white? Would you use an analogy such as black rapist or black criminal would you? No , you would get hounded down. Stop using color for your political motives and creating stigma ffs in an already fragile society.  

23 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

Why can't you just say old pedophiles instead of white? Would you use an analogy such as black rapist or black criminal would you? No , you would get hounded down. Stop using color for your political motives and creating stigma ffs in an already fragile society.  

You're not even barking up the wrong tree pal, you're in the wrong orchard.

Re-read the thread and my link to where the old white paedophiles were mentioned.

And ffs, stop spelling it 'pedophile' lol

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

You're not even barking up the wrong tree pal, you're in the wrong orchard.

Re-read the thread and my link to where the old white paedophiles were mentioned.

And ffs, stop spelling it 'pedophile' lol

Ok grammar overlord. Just because you went to school and got your bum wiped. I think i do quite well, from learning myself actually.

Edited by Limey Gas man

Just now, Limey Gas man said:

Ok grammar overlord. Just because you went to school and got your bum wiped. 

Sorry man, that was unnecessary.

Last point on the 'old white' thing: someone else made referene to it when i spoke about the skittle problem in another thread, and me including the 'old white' comment was my throwback to that conversation, which you may have missed. I did try and be helpful by linking to it in another post, which you may also have missed.

I don't want to get sidetracked as the thread is supposed to be about perceived risk, and what sacrifices people would make to safeguard that which wthey hold dearest.

For some they hold solidarity with the disaffected as their highest value, so would take the 'gamble' of accepting refugees, at the potential risk to public safety.

Others hold public safety above all else at the risk of alienating and ostracising many victims of civil war, further victimising them as a result - regardless of how small the risk actually is.

I hope that makes sense, and if so do you have any input on that?

36 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

Last point on the 'old white' thing: someone else made referene to it when i spoke about the skittle problem in another thread, and me including the 'old white' comment was my throwback to that conversation, which you may have missed. I did try and be helpful by linking to it in another post, which you may also have missed.

I don't want to get sidetracked as the thread is supposed to be about perceived risk, and what sacrifices people would make to safeguard that which wthey hold dearest.

For some they hold solidarity with the disaffected as their highest value, so would take the 'gamble' of accepting refugees, at the potential risk to public safety.

Others hold public safety above all else at the risk of alienating and ostracising many victims of civil war, further victimising them as a result - regardless of how small the risk actually is.

What's your assessment on that analogy first? What's your view? Remember andy hitch cock lives at number 7 and works at tescos, what's his involvement in all this? He's not working for Israel banksters , venture capitalists and the saudis royal family corp. He's not isis and he's not assad. Is he a white helmet? No. He's just a normal guy who has to put up with kids getting blown up or people getting stabbed over religion and retribution . Regarding immigration surely they can find landscape with more attributable cultural customs(with us sending more aid). There is so much landmass and you can fit everyone in texas so why mix everyone up even more? It will just cause tit for tat retribution and a hostile and divided society.I'm not a banker , I'm not isis , I'm not assad , I'm not the British empire , I don't wear a crown jewel from india. I'm just a biological meat suit, spat out into this mess.

Edited by Limey Gas man

4 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

What's your assessment on that analogy first?

Which analogy?

4 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

What's your view?

On what exactly? 

Not being an arse mate, but you've lost me on  the rest. I don't know who Andy Hitchcock is, and the rest seemed to descend into ramble with a sprinkle of xenophobia. That's for another thread.

This one is about the trolley/skittle problem.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

Which analogy?

On what exactly? 

Not being an arse mate, but you've lost me on  the rest. I don't know who Andy Hitchcock is, and the rest seemed to descend into ramble with a sprinkle of xenophobia. That's for another thread.

This one is about the trolley/skittle problem.

You have just gave me 2 examples of how would you act:

35 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

You just gave me 2 examples of solidarity or public safety.  Which one do you prefer? And how am I being xenophobic ? Where have I been xenophobic? OK israel state. So you want a mad max society? Tit for tat all for someone else's problems? Andy Hitchcock is an average citizen say .

Edited by Limey Gas man

21 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

I don't want to get sidetracked as the thread is supposed to be about perceived risk

Humans are notoriously bad at risk assessment, even intelligent, educated, well informed ones - just google "why are people so bad at risk assessment" for a wealth of explanations. 

It's why bookies and insurance companies get rich, and politicians get away with murder.

• Like 2