gues whos back back again

the rambler

so today I got on it like stds on a whore :P i diced to walk "round the outside round the outside"of the said chosen plot for this one checkin there were no one about as I suspected in pissing rain and blowing its tis of. In fact the motor was the only one in the sodding car park, fucking perfect :) so of we trecked along the  path then poping through the fence posts and up the hill. I dcied id do this plot quiet high up as its going to be my auto plot. Always room to expand this one too/ After events at the beginning of the year this has lead me to a fucking brick wall for starting them f inside :wallbash::wallbash:. How ever 3 quick critical and two of my lost coasr were good to go and germinated within 36 hours  nice one mukka @Dinafem-Mark ( if ya can check your pms please dude ). Carrefuly these went up and into the said plot today starting them off in root riot cubes, as well as having cut up some bottles and placing the said bottles around to help the young and tnder seedlings.  I dug some well most of the soil over and it was as sweet and tasty as the first minge you ever licked.  So after the root riots went In I placed the cut open bottles around the young tender babies and walked off To Be Continued 

Always mae the plot blend in best you can 

large.5eb83c29789e5_96701324_230318364929957_3631242592177356800_n1.jpg

natural soil and the first few in root riots have gone in large.5eb83cac89b97_96631590_1993013060828621_2084126790120374272_n1.jpg

Allow room in case you want to extend large.5eb83c6c04c29_96293604_247139756526845_1948158643903922176_n1.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, the rambler said:

so today I got on it like stds on a whore :P

lollollol

One reason I love the out for growers  :yep:

Crazy humour  lol

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Ta @Dinafem-Mark if ya can check your pms please dude and get back to be cool many thanks 

I'll do that now mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Heres a bit of a  of a update for you @Dinafem-Mark ive flunked out mahoosivly but haven't completly. So as locked downs eased up and I manged to get to the said spot for the first time since they went. I noticed that the site wasnt comprosimsed but they didn't like the lack of watering :(:(. Super guttered about that but all is not a loss. While working with my close friend on one of the pother said sites. He rung me up and was like dude pop round and have a ganders at how well they're dong. So i took a drive down to his . Only to descover that 4 of the blue dream are in my old tent under 2 x Philzon 600 wts well 200 wt full output. They are all tied down and hes done a super job of lsting them. I have given him guidence and  knowledge all the way from start to finish. Well where they are now, ill get ya some pics bunged up when i go back down there next week . Sorry for the late update ust thought id keep you up to date as to what was going on.  Pics to follow, must say the blue dreams are fulling out very nicely and hes doing a super job on them whith my watchfull eye. All the best

• Like 1

On 10/06/2020 at 2:04 PM, the rambler said:

Sorry for the late update ust thought id keep you up to date as to what was going on.  Pics to follow, must say the blue dreams are fulling out very nicely and hes doing a super job on them whith my watchfull eye.

Outdoor can chuck a curve ball or 2 buddy. Atleast you've got a few indoors :yep:

Drop a few picture's when you can mate :cheers:

Mark..