gues whos back back again

the rambler

(well it aint fucking slim shady ) @Dinafem-Mark and @HSO-Mark had fucking rough as fuck ride last few weeks brother I can tell I think you may or may not remember who I am. got proper shafted thanks to a certain little grass.  :wallbash: Any way because of on going's I haven't seen my mate yet for the beans il let ya know soon if , and when he has them> Going to be a very intresting season all rund to safe guard my arse hole even further I will still be doing a dairy but it will be start season mid season end of season if ya get me stay safe out there folks and hopefully corona free much love :hippy:

• Like 8

@QFMAC on wards and upwards dude ive got a few tricks up my selve lke Christopher reeve and all that jazz :) interesting times and season ahead for us all stay safe out there. Just hope they've arrived safe and sound at m mates gaff. Got loast coast hash plant and some ble dream as well as some quick crictical and some white widow from the dinafem side. Funny how they left te big bag of beans I had and the ginder after I went aghh youre not taking them. pointing to the two items they looked at me funnily. Then the dude in charge says wellyou can have at least a kilo of them so yes you are right. 

• Like 4

Was it a neighbour? 

Or was it an enemy? 

Sounds scary either way. 

I'll be watching this one purely for the defiance! 

• Like 2

@Ned Flanders it was my dads misses she met my dad at A A 3 years ago shes a ex junkie on vallies etv etc  shes sub leasing her council flat while staying my fathers house abuses my old man like no tomz it really is like something out of east bloody enders but yeah shes going to get her upcommence

• Like 5

On 21/03/2020 at 8:03 AM, the rambler said:

(well it aint fucking slim shady ) @Dinafem-Mark and @HSO-Mark had fucking rough as fuck ride last few weeks brother I can tell I think you may or may not remember who I am. got proper shafted thanks to a certain little grass.  :wallbash: Any way because of on going's I haven't seen my mate yet for the beans il let ya know soon if , and when he has them> Going to be a very intresting season all rund to safe guard my arse hole even further I will still be doing a dairy but it will be start season mid season end of season if ya get me stay safe out there folks and hopefully corona free much love :hippy:

Nice to see you back posting mate :yep:

Good luck this outdoor grow season ;)

It's definitely going to be one interesting year  :bong:

Stay safe out there buddy  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark all the best dude but ya seen my mate the other day although he hasn't been up to his gaff recently (in the last ten days ) to see if they are tehre or not I will keep you posting on wards and upwards 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so hoping things get better during the course of this diary for you that sounds like a rough road.  Maybe karma will come back to you positively after such a hard time and reward you with lovely resiny plants

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello lads keeping my head down and plodding on 100 percent take off on the blue dreams @Dinafem-Mark taking a different approach this season going to be a low key aproach as well. I'll be starting the quick critical and lost coast at a later date.  

Although that said I've sneaked a. Lost coast up on the edge of the Meddow. Was only 3 in the pack  of 5 on them dude. Farmers planted out late this year , so means I'm of to a late start on that one. 

going down a "greenhouse effect " with the. Blue dream at the moment. They're doing nicely on a mates window sill right now (plots opsite his gaff lol ) Then in to the take over plot in the next week or so. Corona and social distancing has made this plot a bit tricky for my self to get to right now (pic of mini plot Inside The take over plot ) large.5e98c0545a1bf_p1.jpg

As it's  well out the two hour exercise range . my 12 litre root bags came down so blue dreams will be going In there into the root bags .

Mixture of advance  neuts as well as some old timers will be used as well.(last years left overs ) 

@Happyeccentric     Now when i do ocasioanly go out clubbing ive got a lady who is my dance partner (as our chemistry flows and we  own that dance floor )do a  Shakem (like raikey ) healing  (powerfull stuff  )after the advents.s I needed to find inner peace again to give me my fuck it carry on attitude back. It was a eye opener that's for sure and karma will come to her in form of a massive kick in the cunt. 

Il up date once every month or so or once social distancing is down stay safe guys @Exile420 as stil waiting to be dealt with for the on going feb hence keeping low key this season. With a head down shoots up approach 

much love guys stay safe keep growing :hippy:

Edited by the rambler
  • Like 5