cod warzone?

Bustin Jieber

Glad they fixed the DMR and Mac 10 combo, actually seeing a variety of weapons being used to kill me now. 

On 16/01/2021 at 3:00 PM, icki said:

I think me and sads need a 1v1 on Rust to sort this.lol

I think he needs more than just a shag mate lol

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 3:00 PM, icki said:

Ill take the cheating one on the chin mind, because I did venture onto the dark side to see the crack.

It wasn't personal, just winds me up when people cheat at games then openly brag about it, thinking it's something to be proud of. :soap:  

The whole industry is getting overwhelmed by cheaters and it's out of control. 

Cheat at campaign if it makes you feel better but the only person you're really cheating is yourself. 

Cheat at multiplayer and you're basically ruining the game for a whole lobby, and contributing to ruining a franchise. 

It's sad as fuck that folks are now buying tech like Chronus Zen, under the misconception that they're trying to cheat the cheaters, when in reality, they're contributing to ruining a game which took years to develop, and it's spiralling out of control. :wanker:  

Practice and improve, don't take the cuntish route. :yep:    

@Saddam i feel your pain, cheaters are a bit of a plague now especially on warzone. Never heard of the zues thing till now just another way for player to ruin the game i suppose

• Like 1

Do agree it's a cheat, they have community forums where they share no recoil scripts for certain weapon/attachment combos, the thing moves the right analog stick for you as you shoot to counter recoil. :rolleyes:

As well as other stuff like one button to do a slide cancel sprint jumping bunnyhop during firefights, auto fire with pistols, auto sprint maintain etc. 

See it being used all the time, usually by sweaty players wearing the gimp skin, lasering people from halfway across the map with the amax.

• Like 1

The Cronus zen is shit fact that.

I had to find out how cunts were doing it for my sanity.

Its not even worth the hassle if your a veteran.

More importantly anyhow, you breathing ok these days @Saddam