cod warzone?

Bustin Jieber

anyone playing? it pretty addictive, im not spending any real money on it, i can see how it could clear out the bank though, game crack sales , free game, buy shit $$$$

• Like 5

Alright there, 

I haven’t played cod for a few weeks, the boy was banging on the other day about a three in a squad massive map multiplayer, I’ll probably have a little go later, 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Not a great fan of the warzone 

Nice to see some old maps and building layouts from over the years all combined Into a supermap but unless you have a squad who will work with you its too much running around with little happening then bang your dead by a squad of 3 :mellow: 5/10 for me 

Gonna try the solo tonight I think then probably go back to the online  death match 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Not a great fan of the warzone 

Nice to see some old maps and building layouts from over the years all combined Into a supermap but unless you have a squad who will work with you its too much running around with little happening then bang your dead by a squad of 3 :mellow: 5/10 for me 

Gonna try the solo tonight I think then probably go back to the online  death match 

solo's not as bad i had a go on it the other night and was pretty fun espicialy if u can get the weapon loadout drop and get your own prefered weapons from normal games

• Like 1

I like to drive around like a mad man running people over pumping my horn defiantly. At least until they make your hitbox inside the car the size of a field then everybody will be saying "happy thanks giving day pilgrim" 

i like camping out with the joker, locking onto helis and vehicles, sometimes in a firefight at distance ill pop a jokr off in their direction before engaging, catches them off guard when it lands on em. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I played like 3 games but couldn't get into it. My brother's on it with his mate though, they've left me and apex for it lol . I might give it a try with them both tonight just as its something new. I am probably like an old person talking about how drugs used to be better in their day. It's just for me nothing will beat rushing home from school to play mw2 and having a 6 man team with some mates. If they bring back highrise I will jump all over cod again.

• Like 2

Alright there, 

Yeah I agree, it’s a bit wank really, it’s comparable to the battlefield royal thing whatever it’s called and that’s crap too, all that time loading just to run about looking for some weapons or loot then bang game over.

I much prefer demolition, kill confirmed, hard point, the more objective games, can’t stand capture the flag, anyway happy gaming folks.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Guys you need to be like the Vietnamese and grab the bastards by the belt. I love going all Rambo but never really turns out the way I expect it.