cod warzone?

Bustin Jieber

5 hours ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

Noticed people have a whistling leaf as there banner, do you have to pay for these?? Everytime another stoner kills me Im all "why..... Whhhhhyyyyy.... [exhales final breath] 

lol There is a pack called "blunt force" with weed related bits in..not sure if it's from there?  

• 4 weeks later...

Watch out tonight lads ive been right on it lately.

Drop an oil cap and I swear im Neo I fucking rinsed everyone Sunday...

Edited by icki

• 1 month later...

Best shooter ever imo. Hated pubg but loved the format and said from day one that COD should do it. And fuck I'm glad they did.

Definitely a team game though. Got no chance of winning if there's no team work. The way they've set up communications works well enough to do it without mics though so no need to speak the same language. I was quite impressed with that. 

Pretty convinced folk have started hacking it though. Had a few very suspicious deaths recently. 

Got taken out with a headshot by a pistol from half the map away last week. Had full health and armor. 

I hope it's one of the games that upgrades itself for the new console too. Anyone know about that one? 

• Like 1

yep i hit it with a few mates, can be a good game if there's a few of you, getting shot through walls from across the map can be a pain in the ass. lol 

i hear there maybe nukes/night mode and zombies in season 6 ? 

if anyone wants a game hit me up:yep:

• 3 weeks later...

Ive only gone and got a Cronus zen.:naughty:

2 fucking days to set up im so thick with this stuff.

Didnt help having a MacBook and having to put windows 10 onto it for a day to sort shit out.

But now I know why im getting beamed across the map little cunts.

I reckon everyones got one.lol

my textures are not loading, game is now unplayable, tried everything apart from a new HDD, im so annoyed, i only played as a wee treat but still.......

• 3 months later...
On 27/09/2020 at 0:35 AM, icki said:

Ive only gone and got a Cronus zen.:naughty:

:soap: Not only is it sad as fuck that you've joined the ever increasing number of cheating cunts, you also seem rather proud of yourself. :wanker:  

Nice to see you on form again sads.:yep:Used it for a week to see what was going on.Got a virus on my MacBook putting windows on it.Which you need to do the endless updates.Fortunately I've arrived back home with no MacBook virus and the Zen is in the draw where it will stay.The misses fixed the macbook.:DIts not even all that imo.

More of an exploratory mission to see what was going on.

I take it from the comment your having a hard time stabbing people.lol

3 minutes ago, icki said:

Nice to see you on form again sads.:yep:Used it for a week to see what was going on.Got a virus on my MacBook putting windows on it.Which you need to do the endless updates.Fortunately I've arrived back home with no MacBook virus and the Zen is in the draw where it will stay.The misses fixed the macbook.:DIts not even all that imo.

More of an exploratory mission to see what was going on.

I take it from the comment your having a hard time stabbing people.lol

Proper mouthy cunt on the net isn't he.

Bet he wouldn't be the same if you bumped  into him in real life. 

• Like 1

Well my reputation normally precedes me.Mouthy little cunt.lolIm upset it if doesn't to be honest.:D

But mine is mostly passion for my trade and doing the job right.

Im fucked if I know what sads excuse is.Ill take the cheating one on the chin mind, because I did venture onto the dark side to see the crack.

I think me and sads need a 1v1 on Rust to sort this.lol